Wiki Posts
Search

Cirque du Soleil returns to Buenos Aires

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2008, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL Gold DL Silver Hilton GoldMarriott Gold
Cirque du Soleil returns to Buenos Aires

Just got this email so if you are in or planning to be in Buenos Aires in June you might want to sign up on line with them so you can take advantage of the special pricing for members. You can join for free by clicking on this link.
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirque...orm.htm?p=4018

Cirque du Soleil is excited to be returning to Buenos Aires with Alegra! In fact, Cirque Club members will be able to purchase tickets from a special reserve set aside exclusively for them as of March 20 for our upcoming visit in June. Stay tuned for further details!

Alegra takes you to a world where you don't need wings to fly, where you don't need reasons to believe and where you don't need to close your eyes to dream! Preview a clip and find out more about Alegra, where anything is possible!

Help spread the news about our upcoming visit by forwarding this invitation to family, friends and colleagues.

Au revoir!

Old Mar 10, 2008, 2:19 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Great scoop Samftla... ^ ^ ^

I havent read about this in the local press... so I guess this will be announced sometime soon.
Old Mar 10, 2008, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

This notice was only sent to Cirque members, no public announcement has been made.

And glad to provide you the advance notice, so we scooped La Nacion )
Old Mar 10, 2008, 6:43 pm

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
What are the details of Cirque membership.... what is the annual damage?
Old Mar 10, 2008, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
What are the details of Cirque membership.... what is the annual damage?
No charge at all, FREE...just click on the link in my original post and fill out the form and click submit and you are in. ^

Sam
Old Mar 11, 2008, 8:20 am

Gracias Sam !!!!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 7:18 am

Alegria is now being announced all over the printed press and the radios... for those with a Citibank credit card you get 25% off when you buy your tickets. Only catch is that I think it has to be an Argentine issued credit card.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Pre sales have begun today for members
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/Cirque...uenosaires.htm

Suerte
SAM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.