EZE Transfer Time?

Old Jul 8, 18, 7:49 pm
Original Poster

EZE Transfer Time?

Seems like there's a lot out there on EZE-AEP transfers but to avoid an airport change I'm looking at a LIM - EZE - REL. international to domestic transfer arrive 5am, depart 7:35 all on Aerolineas Argentinas. I've got an award ticket for LIM-EZE but availability didn't extend to Trelew so I'm looking at a purchased fare and separate reservations. Without looking I'd figure pretty good on-time performance for the overnight LIM-EZE??? Will be doing my very best to have carry-on only but maybe not. So is that enough time for customs, immigration, check-in, security? The 2.5 hours is a somewhat tighter than I'd like but then I've never been there so don't really know if thats justified or not.

The other option would be a transfer to AEP with a departure at least 5 hours after arrival .
Old Jul 9, 18, 4:19 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
I’d say the luggage issue (checked-in vs carry-on) is critical in such a short connection on two different tickets.

Provided your incoming flight lands on time:

1) With carry-on, and online check-in already done, you will be ok. You’ll have to clear immigration and customs at EZE (think 40 minutes approx at most.) and then go through security, which on domestic flights is quite relaxed.

2) With checked-in luggage on 2 PNRs, you’ll have to wait for your bag –delivery at EZE is unpredictable, it can take anything between 5 and 45 minutes–, and then rush through to Terminal C for check-in, which is some 500 meters away from the main arrivals area. In that case I’d say 2.5 is very tight.

Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jul 11, 18, 1:53 am

Not under 4h I would say.

Search this Thread