Wiki Posts
Search

New Lounge at EZE -Very Nice

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2012, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC
New Lounge at EZE -Very Nice

Flying out on Delta this evening, pleased to be introduced to the new lounge in Terminal C. It is the Aerolineas Argentinas Condor Lounge, which Delta uses as Aerolineas is now in Skyteam.

It is a new, modern lounge, plenty of seating, self serve bar and snacks, computers and wifi, bathrooms, etc., and a HUGE improvement over the old and tired and miniscule Centurion lounge next to Gate 2.

If going there, leave time for a long walk, as it takes a good 10 minutes from immigration. Delta stamps your boarding pass with "Lounge Access- Terminal C". Problem is, there are no signs in the airport yet indicating where Terminal C is. So follow the signs towards gate 16- through the long deserted hallways, construction zones, and detours, into the shiny new terminal . The lounge is upstairs before gate 16.

Last edited by ULDB65; Jun 2, 2012 at 3:52 pm
Old Jun 3, 2012, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC
I chatted with a guy on the plane that complained there was not enough food at the lounge. They had sandwiches, chips, crackers, cheese and olives and some hard candies, but no cookies or sweet stuff. So if you gotta have your sugar, best to get it from somewhere else...
Old Jun 3, 2012, 7:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

It opened a while ago.
I've seen a video and it looks pretty nice....certainly much better than the Centurion lounge which is awful.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
So A and C international departures are in the same airside sterile area?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.