Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carryon Luggage Aerolingas

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2009, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Carryon Luggage Aerolingas

I have a question regarding carry on luggage on Aerolingas.

Girlfriend, another couple, and I are flying into EZE from ORD (through MIA) arriving on Wednesday. Transferring to AEP to fly to MDZ for a few days prior to returning to BA for another 4 nights.

We were planning on doing only carryon luggage to EZE; one rollaboard suitcase and a small daypack; with liquids nicely packed in our 1 quart bags. I was trying to find information on the Aerolingas website regarding hand luggage, as we would like to carryon if possible.

Their size restrictions on luggage appear to be a standard carryon suitcase but the weight is listed as 5kg. Could this be correct???

Also saw that there are NO liquids allowed in hand luggage either. This we don't have a problem with as we would pack all the liquids into a dayback and check that in.

Going to be some fun packing.
Old Nov 8, 2009, 9:18 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador
It definitely says 5kg max on the Aerolíneas Argentinas website. I have no idea how strictly this is enforced (if at all) as I avoid AA like the plague and haven't flown on them for almost 4 years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.