Search

Flight advice into PUQ and out of USH

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2024, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Flight advice into PUQ and out of USH

Hi everyone!

Long absent returning user here.

I’m headed down to Antarctica in December 2024 to sail with Natural Habitat across the Drake. So excited!! The trip starts in Punta Arenas and ends in Ushuaia. I’ve been researching flight options, although it’s still too early to see my exact dates.

I’d like to fly first class and use Delta miles (with the backup of using Chase points transferred to one of their airline partners). Anyone know if it will be better for price reasons or any other reason to buy separate one-way tickets or book those flights on the same ticket? Any reason to look at using two different airlines?

The best departing airport for me is DTW, but if something else makes a lot better sense for the itinerary, I’d look at that too.

Thanks for any advice!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.