Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Select Plus Contest - Baseball Tickets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium

Amtrak has been offering Select Plus members (at least the ones I work with) the chance to win baseball tickets a few times this summer.. I know here in the Washington area, I've been offered the chance to win Nationals tickets, and my NYC colleagues have been offered the chance to win Mets or Yankees tickets.

The last contest was the chance to win 1 pair (out of 8 total pairs) of tickets to watch the Nationals vs. the Mets here in DC from a private suite, with catered food and drink. I received a call from Amtrak today informing me that I'd won -- anyone else on here receive a similar call? The game is Tuesday, 9/29.

Great little gift from Amtrak and totally unexpected.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 11:05 am

Programs: UA 1K_MM, AA EX_PLT Hyatt/Hilton Dia, Mar Gold, IHG PLT, Amtrak S++, Hertz 5Star, Avis First
Congratulations!

I won two years ago, and attended a game at Fenway. It was fun, and well catered too. I didn't mind the 2-hour rain delay at all.

Enjoy the game...
Old Sep 18, 2009, 6:51 am

Programs: AGR Executive, UA Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, HH Diamond
Yes I got a call too 3 days back that I had won Yankee tickets. Totally surprised and the tickets came in yesterday by Fedex. Two tickets to the Yankees game with the Royals worth $100 each! ^
Old Sep 18, 2009, 1:03 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Congrats!

Hope you are able to attend..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.