Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Pick up tickets at a different station?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pick up tickets at a different station?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2011, 8:34 am

If youhave sleeper reservations, be careful. If you are a no-show at the original departure station, you could lose your sleeper.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 9:56 am

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
Originally Posted by ClimbGuy
If you have a reservation, make sure to pick the ticket up before the scheduled departure time of the train from the station where you are ticketed to leave.

If you board at a station further down the line you should be fine.

So if you are taking the Acela from NYP to WAS, you could board in PHL without any issues, just make sure to print the ticket before the train is scheduled to leave NYP.
Originally Posted by sdtumbleweed
If youhave sleeper reservations, be careful. If you are a no-show at the original departure station, you could lose your sleeper.
Thanks to both of you for the advice! No sleepers on Acela (as far as I know), so no worries there.

Can you print out the ticket at a kiosk anytime after you buy it, even if the trip is weeks away?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by snic
Can you print out the ticket at a kiosk anytime after you buy it, even if the trip is weeks away?
Yep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.