Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone have a pass for the first class lounge in Wash, DC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2005, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Got a pregnant wife and a layover in DC. Any vouchers or passes to get in some peace and quiet would be a great help!!

[email protected]

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 22, 2005, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by dudleydog
Got a pregnant wife and a layover in DC. Any vouchers or passes to get in some peace and quiet would be a great help!!

[email protected]

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you have to trade?
Old Nov 22, 2005, 4:54 pm

You should probably do this in the coupon connection forum...
Old Nov 23, 2005, 6:13 pm

Programs: Peon in all
Originally Posted by iriefrank
You should probably do this in the coupon connection forum...
The OP has only 20 posts and can not access coupon connection!
Old Nov 24, 2005, 7:41 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by the_traveler
The OP has only 20 posts and can not access coupon connection!
That's the entire point of Coupon Connection -- you build cred in the FT community to earn the privlege of requesting or offering goodies! This thread should be deleted.

Having said that, I'm always happy to bring someone into a ClubAcela, Metropolitan Lounge, or CO Presidents Club as my "guest."
Old Nov 25, 2005, 8:53 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards
Where is Coupon Connection?

Could somebody please clarify what and where Coupon Connection is? I cannot find anything on this site when I search and when I search the internet I get hits such as Coupon Connection being sued by the State of VA. Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2005, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by kspeed55
Could somebody please clarify what and where Coupon Connection is? I cannot find anything on this site when I search and when I search the internet I get hits such as Coupon Connection being sued by the State of VA. Thanks!
Coupon Connection is a sub-forum on FT. In order to access it, you must be a member of FT for 90 days and have 90 posts. That is why you could not find it.

As soon as you meet both the time and posts requirements, CC will appear under "Commumity".
Old Nov 25, 2005, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

I have some Delta free drink/movie passes and variou car rentral upgrade/discounts. Would love a Amtrak lounge pass for 2! Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2005, 8:29 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: HH Diamond, Amtrak Exec
I'm guessing that you're traveling in coach?

However, if even one leg of your trip is in a sleeper, then you won't need coupons to get into the lounge.

Sorry, I can't help with coupon's as Select Plus members don't get coupons. We just use our Guest Rewards card for entry.
Old Feb 17, 2007, 9:08 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards
Originally Posted by the_traveler
Coupon Connection is a sub-forum on FT. In order to access it, you must be a member of FT for 90 days and have 90 posts. That is why you could not find it.

As soon as you meet both the time and posts requirements, CC will appear under "Commumity".
I have finally made over 90 posts. Do you know how long it takes the site to give me access to Coupon Connection? Thanks!
Old Feb 17, 2007, 10:23 am

I have finally made over 90 posts. Do you know how long it takes the site to give me access to Coupon Connection? Thanks!
It should be within a day or so. If it doesn't appear, write to FT admin and ask about it. There may be some kind of glitch in the system.
Old Feb 18, 2007, 6:30 pm

Programs: DELTA SM, HILTON GOLD, SPG GOLD
I hope you didn't do those all within a couple of days, because I just got busted for that (didn't even know this rule). If you take a look at my post count, you can see what the consequences are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.