Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Acela Business Class Assigned Seating

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Acela Business Class Assigned Seating

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I recently upgraded NYP-BOS and had several choices of seats.

For me I prefer the 4 seat tables. I am usually working on my laptop and this gives me space to have the laptop and the mouse on the side. And room for a drink too. If you are in a normal seat, you can't do that. And the seat-back tables bounce around too much. It is rare in my experience to have all four seats full in first class.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by dhammer53
Thanks. I just changed my northbound business seat from row 7 to 8. If my upgrade to first clears, what's the seating advice?

dh
For the record, I gave up traveling in First years ago, even when I had stacks of free upgrades. I so much prefer the Quiet Car, which is perfectly comfortable and IMHO so much more relaxing. YMMV
dhammer53 and rewindrw like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.