Double Days!

Old Oct 7, 2019, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Double Days!

So, I just registered for this, and I have two questions. The T&C don't seem to say one way or the other.

One, do these double points apply to TQPs? In addition to the bonus I'm already getting as Select? Because, that would be particularly awesome. I know that with some reward programs, you might get points for travel, but not for status.

Two, So I know the travel appears to have to be between Oct 1 and Nov 16, but it says that I registered on 10/07/2019 (which is today, of course), but the "End Date" of the promo is 10/08/2019. Does that mean I have to make all my reservations NOW? (or, by the end of tomorrow?). Or is this some quirk of the website?

Thanks if any of you know, sorry if the answer is obvious. I never really paid attention to this promo before because I was so far away from being Select Plus that I didn't really care.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 9:10 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Hilton Honors
The travel needs to be within Oct 1 and Nov 16. Even if you booked before Double Days was announced, or anytime during the period, you are good to go!
Old Oct 7, 2019, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FrensicPic
The travel needs to be within Oct 1 and Nov 16. Even if you booked before Double Days was announced, or anytime during the period, you are good to go!
So why does the website say that the "End Date" is tomorrow? What I'm asking is, do I need to book my trips today or tomorrow...

Here's a screen cap....

Old Oct 7, 2019, 9:54 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards, Hilton Honors
When I log on to my account, it shows:
Registered On 09/23/2019
Dates Valid 10/01/2019 -11/16/2019

BTW...based on last spring's Double Days, TQP is not earned for the double, only the base amount. The Business Class bonus does earn TQP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.