Community
Wiki Posts
Search

App Update: Booking with points

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2019, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

App Update: Booking with points

New app is out and two features that people have been asking for, booking tickets with points and saving credit card numbers is there. I’ll be using the latter soon and hopefully can use the former after Labor Day.
GoAmtrak, Mr. BoH, hi55us and 1 others like this.
Old Aug 26, 2019, 7:01 pm
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Very cool.

I was always disappointed that even though you are signed into your account you could never book with points.

Glad they added that functionality.
Old Aug 27, 2019, 2:01 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Both changes are fantastic news!
Old Aug 29, 2019, 11:46 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, AA ExecPlat, Amtrak Select Exec, former WN apologist
Storing CC info is such a welcome and overdue improvement! I almost always book by app, and take 100+ trips per year. Always frustrating to have to enter CC info. Every. Single. Time. Especially when trying to book at last minute while boarding.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 2:14 pm

Next I would like to see support for Google Pay and Apple Pay baked in. Should be a no brainer for any app that requires payments, doesn't cost the dev anything and makes it a lot easier and secure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.