Wiki Posts
Search

New Futniture in WAS Acela Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Plat, Amtrak S+, Hilton, Starbucks Gold
New Futniture in WAS Acela Lounge

Modern, stylish, and the way things are configured looks like it seats more people too.

It’s certainly a step in the right direction!

They still have the Goldfish crackers...that’s the most important feature for me!
Old Dec 1, 2018, 4:45 pm

Are the mousetraps still there, under the chairs?!
Old Dec 2, 2018, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WoH Globalist, AA Plat, Amtrak S+, Hilton, Starbucks Gold
Didn’t notice any mousetraps.....but thinking back, it does look like new carpet too!

Any improvement is a positive change though!

Kinda related: I do recognize the early Acela boarding is the real price of entry! Hope they don’t take that perk away. Article from Wash Post today: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...43874979055860
Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:46 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Was there last week and my first comment was "this feels like a nice airport lounge". Certainly an improvement over whatever the hell you can describe that last style. A welcome improvement!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.