Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

How many points for mixed-class redemption from Port Huron to Indianapolis

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

I'm trying to search for travels on Amtrak before the new reward program kicks in next year.

When searching for Port Huron to Indianapolis, the trip is broken down to Blue Water (Port Huron to Chicago), and Chicago to Indianapolis. For 2 people, it seems that it will be Business class for the 1st segment, and a Roomette for the 2nd segment, totaling at $430.

I'm wondering how much it will cost points wise since it's 2 segments with different 'seats', and one of the segment is a special route (Blue Water).

Thanks!
Old Oct 14, 2015, 10:40 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
you'll need to call in to confirm but as long as your travel is all in the same zone, it should simply cost the points for a roomette redemption.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.