Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Strength in Numbers" promo: Anyone gotten pts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Strength in Numbers" promo: Anyone gotten pts?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2010, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold Elite, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Best Western Diamond Select
Originally Posted by AGR Insider
Bonus points for the Strength in Numbers – 2010 Partner Promotion (registration code 60110) were posted September 14, 2010. Per the promotion Terms and Conditions, bonus points are awarded 4-6 weeks after the promotion end date to allow for all partner transactions to post to member accounts prior to the bonus points being award. By waiting this time period (plus a few extra days this time), we hope to eliminate missing any transactions. However should your partner transaction post after September 14, 2010, please contact the service center and we’ll be happy to award your bonus points. Thanks for your patience.

Vicky Radke
Program Director, Loyalty Marketing
Thank you, Vicky. My points actually posted today!! What I don't understand is always being given the runaround and being told I have to mail in proof of transactions... especially in the case of promo/bonus/double points related to transactions that have already posted. It's like, if it clearly shows in my AGR account that I transacted with Hyatt in June, why am I being told I must mail in proof that I transacted with Hyatt in June? I go through this song and dance every time. I'm shocked that this time they posted without having to mail anything in... even though the CSR told me I couldn't have the points unless I did. And I did wait more than 6 weeks after the promotion ended before calling in.

Why does it always involve so much frustrating legwork instead of being automatic? And will this change in October? (please say yes, please say yes...)
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:08 pm

Programs: Airtran A+ Elite, SPG Preferred Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold, AGR
Originally Posted by AGR Insider
Bonus points for the Strength in Numbers – 2010 Partner Promotion (registration code 60110) were posted September 14, 2010. Per the promotion Terms and Conditions, bonus points are awarded 4-6 weeks after the promotion end date to allow for all partner transactions to post to member accounts prior to the bonus points being award. By waiting this time period (plus a few extra days this time), we hope to eliminate missing any transactions. However should your partner transaction post after September 14, 2010, please contact the service center and we’ll be happy to award your bonus points. Thanks for your patience.

Vicky Radke
Program Director, Loyalty Marketing
Mine did post on the 14th. Thanks!
Old Sep 18, 2010, 1:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I had three Hilton stays during the period, with the 500 AGR points in my account a few days later for each, but no joy on the 200 points for this promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.