Wiki Posts
Search

Preferred Rewards Gold Card for Ameriprise clients

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2008, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold
Preferred Rewards Gold Card for Ameriprise clients

I received an offer for the Am Ex Preferred Rewards Gold Card (no annual fee first year and 25,000 bonus miles).

My questions...
- I am already a MR member (Corp card), will the points merge into account and will they be available if I cancel this Gold card after a year?
- Is 25k a good deal?[/INDENT]Duke
Old Nov 15, 2008, 11:21 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Duke1981
I received an offer for the Am Ex Preferred Rewards Gold Card (no annual fee first year and 25,000 bonus miles).

My questions...
- I am already a MR member (Corp card), will the points merge into account and will they be available if I cancel this Gold card after a year?
I just accepted an offer for 50,000 MR points for the Rewards Plus Gold card, so 25k is ok, but wouldn't call it great.

I'll defer to others on points merge, but I do believe you can link the MR account and merge them just fine.

Regards
Old Nov 16, 2008, 8:27 am

Friendly reminder. Don't forget to meet the requirement that you spend $500 in the first three months you have the card in order to get the 25K MR points. I took the offer as well so I'm also reminding myself.

Originally Posted by Duke1981

My questions...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.