Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer to BMI?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2006, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY LUMO, OW Emerald CX, Star Gold LH, HDiamond , MAR LT T, Hilton Diam, LHW VIP, Centurion, PEN Vip.
Transfer to BMI?

How long can it take as first timer to transfer from MR to BMI diamond club? I'm kind a hurry and you cannot make the booking before the points are in your account?
Old Jun 6, 2006, 2:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
In general, the first transfer takes longer than subsequent ones because they need to check all the details match. You may want to make a very small transfer today to get the links working. Subsequent transfers normally only take a couple of days to go through.
Old Jun 10, 2006, 11:30 am

can US based members transfer to BMI?

I see that you are UK based?
Old Jun 11, 2006, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
US based residents could not even join BMI Diamond Club in the past. Not sure if this has been relaxed now BMI fly a couple of US routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.