Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Skymiles double miles for purchases offer

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2006, 8:15 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Delta Skymiles double miles for purchases offer

Register your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card to receive 2 miles/$1 spent on everything from June 1 to August 31, 2006. Bonus miles for this offer are limited to 20,000 miles. Read the terms and conditions. I have not yet been able to find this offer for the Skypoints card.

This probably also belongs on the MilesBuzz page along with a listing of the free bonus miles offers for first obtaining the card, since that might entice people who don't frequent the Delta or Credit card forums to join the Delta program. But I dare not risk the rath of the moderators for a double post. So perhaps someone else would like to do this?
Old Jun 1, 2006, 11:48 am

Is there a link for the skymiles card?
Old Jun 1, 2006, 5:38 pm

Thank you.
Old Jun 1, 2006, 11:39 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TTT103
Is there a link for the skymiles card?
Links to lots of offers for the card can be found on the Free Cards page of the Credit Card section of my website below.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.