Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double MR for AMEX Gold - Sept 1 - Oct 31

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2005, 5:45 am

Programs: UA GS, *G, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Diamond, Platinum on Blockbuster, GameStop, several library cards
I remember that post now. thanks.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 1:24 am

Programs: Too Many.....
Worked fine for the gold for me.. Thanks a bunch ^
Old Sep 13, 2005, 11:06 am

Programs: AA, UA, HH, *wood
boo...no luck here.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA GS, *G, Bonvoy Titanium, HH Diamond, Platinum on Blockbuster, GameStop, several library cards
no luck for me either.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 2:04 pm

I was able to enroll and the registration said that the promo was for Amex's newest customers. I just recently received my Gold card.
Old Sep 25, 2005, 12:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jfe
Are my MR points protected by having them linked to a corporate card?
If by "protected" you mean something like quarantined from most all general promos, I'm almost sure of it, since you are a mere "authorized user" to the corporation's Amex account, someone who is enrolled in MR only as a supplemental feature, not as part of an Amex account which you hold personally.

It must really suck to see these promotions pass you by, but I imagine they are designed to exclude MR accounts associated with corporate cards, as your spending is not really all that discretionary, and thus, not responsive to promotional incentives, so why should they bother? You're going to spend on it probably anyway.
Old Oct 2, 2005, 9:11 am

Programs: CO Gold, AA Plat, DL Gold, US Chairman's Preferred, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Diamond
I couldn't register two green and one gold Amex business cards.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 1:54 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
This thread was just brought up in a newer one, but I wanted to post here with my own experience in the small chance that it helps anyone else.

Thanks so much for posting this offer. I was able to register my card. I have a Rewards Gold card, and I got it back in Feb. It makes a lot of reference to "our newest cardmembers", but apparently it doesn't need to be much newer than that. Maybe new = sometime in 2005? Anyway, it worked for me even though it has been over 6 months since I got mine. Plus, I don't recall seeing any info come my way via email or regular mail regarding this offer. It may well simply check based on an arbitrary date of account opening cut-off.
Old Oct 13, 2005, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA, Delta, SPG, MAR
didn't work for my gold or corporate green...
Old Oct 14, 2005, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, 6C AMB, HH Silver
hahaha clicked on link, put in my info... and low and behold I HAD ALREADY SIGNED UP for the promo!!!!

After the 30% bonus debacle this was good for a little laugh...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.