Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Platinum Rumors

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*, Hilton Diamond.
Delta Platinum Rumors

I recently heard a rumor that if you have an AMEX PLatinum Delta card that you can get into the Delta Crown Room Clubs, or the NW Worldperks club. Any truth to this rumor?

thanks
Old Aug 29, 2005, 4:49 pm

That would be a change from prior practice. The CRCs have a laminated card showing images of the AMEX cards that allow CRC access. See if that's changed.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 6:58 am

Programs: NWA GE -- PRIORITY CLUB PE
As of last week ... nothing had changed. Amex did NOT get you in.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Oysterman
Any truth to this rumor?
Of course not.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 12:22 am

Programs: CO/OnePass Platinum, *wood Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HiltonHonors Gold, Amex Platinum, Hertz #1CG 5*
Originally Posted by Oysterman
I recently heard a rumor that if you have an AMEX PLatinum Delta card that you can get into the Delta Crown Room Clubs, or the NW Worldperks club. Any truth to this rumor?

thanks

There are numerous posts on this matter...put straight to the point:

"Platinum Card® [charge card, not credit card] and Centurion Card members receive complimentary access to participating Continental Airlines Presidents Club®, Delta Crown Room Club®, and Northwest Airlines WorldClubs® in airports around the world."

Now if you are a SkyTeam Elite Plus member (Delta Skymiles, CO Onepass, NW Worldperks Platinum):
"International First and Business Class passengers as well as SkyTeam Elite Plus members traveling in Economy Class enjoy complimentary access to most SkyTeam partner lounges worldwide. Simply present your same-day ticket for an international SkyTeam airline flight. As a SkyTeam Elite Plus passenger, you can even invite a guest to join you in the lounge."
Old Sep 3, 2005, 4:10 pm

Don't they swipe the card on the way in? Certainly they do at the CO PC in EWR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.