Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help from the pros here

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2004, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Need help from the pros here

Is it possible to get AMEX affinity cards under a business name? For example, I am looking at the HHonors AMEX card, but I need to put it under my corporate name. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old Dec 20, 2004, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by mtkauffman
Is it possible to get AMEX affinity cards under a business name? For example, I am looking at the HHonors AMEX card, but I need to put it under my corporate name. Any suggestions? Thanks.

No but you could always just use it for 100% corporate expenses and depending on your corporate charter language pay it with a corp checking account without incuring a tax problem...I will not give you advise ont the liability but will tell you that unless you are a really big corp you are always still liable for the charges on an amex corp card you use.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 9:42 am

Programs: UA, Marriott, Starwood, et al
I believe you can get an AmEx Costco card for your business and pay a fee to join MR.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by TRRed
I believe you can get an AmEx Costco card for your business and pay a fee to join MR.
Amex Costco business card that could be linked to MR> as been discontinued.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 9:21 am

I have a Delta Skymiles business card. It came with 25,000 Skymiles if you spend $5,000 in the first few months and get two additional cards. Not a bad deal (if I actually get the bonus miles). Promo code D418 call 1-888-734-OPEN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.