Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Here is a great site for comparing new Amex credit cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2004, 3:50 pm
Original Poster

This site has offers for a bunch of reward credit cards. I found it a great tool for making comparisons.(info is free)

www.pointswiz.com/creditcardrewards.html
Old Nov 25, 2004, 4:03 pm

I agree - great site

I got my Hilton Amex Card thru this website, with a 15,000 Honors points bonus. It was approved in 3 days.
Old Nov 28, 2004, 3:49 pm
Original Member

Not altruistic

The site does not appear to be altruistic. For example, it does not tell you about the 20,000 United Airlines card offer, nor does it tell you how to get the Delta Amex card for free for a year. For that kind of info, you need to pay attention here, or look at the Credit Card section of my website, Free Frequent Flyer Miles.
Old Nov 29, 2004, 5:34 am

Programs: Too Many.....
Originally Posted by pgary
The site does not appear to be altruistic. For example, it does not tell you about the 20,000 United Airlines card offer, nor does it tell you how to get the Delta Amex card for free for a year. For that kind of info, you need to pay attention here, or look at the Credit Card section of my website, Free Frequent Flyer Miles.
I agree w/you!! I can also say THANKS to gary for all your help ^ ^
Old Dec 6, 2004, 10:35 pm

Location: D/FW- AA Plt Hilton Diamond NWA Silver Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SANBO93
I agree w/you!! I can also say THANKS to gary for all your help ^ ^

Yup, Gary is the man

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.