Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion & Platinum benefits: comprehensive listings by country

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion & Platinum benefits: comprehensive listings by country

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2005, 11:05 am

Welcome to FT shark0528!
Old Mar 19, 2005, 7:04 pm

Does the U.S. Centurion still have Internet prices as part of the Best Value Guarantee?
Old Mar 21, 2005, 6:44 pm

Two questions after going through this thread from post one, if you please

1. How many black cards total can a US centurion get? Can you have 2 and the primary?

2. Do all the additional centurion cardholders get the same benes? (Most importantly the airline and hotel status )

THANK YOU! ^
Old Mar 21, 2005, 7:42 pm

all additional C-card holders get the same benefits (airlines, hotel, etc). Additional card holders cost $1,500 more.
Old Mar 21, 2005, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by WhiteAMEX
Does the U.S. Centurion still have Internet prices as part of the Best Value Guarantee?
I think AMEX excluded internet price comparisons last year. It is probably because too many members sent in price adjustment requests since sending in an internet price comparison is much easier than an actual competitor's ad.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 4:07 am

Programs: AZ FA/ AMEX plat
anyone know anything about Italian plat and cent.? Seems to be by invite only and i have been gold here for donkeys years and average about 75.000$ a year and have never heard a whisper from amex italy about upgrading.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 6:02 am

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
the reason is

Originally Posted by iseo
anyone know anything about Italian plat and cent.? Seems to be by invite only and i have been gold here for donkeys years and average about 75.000$ a year and have never heard a whisper from amex italy about upgrading.

double your yearly spending and they will invite you

dp
Old Mar 22, 2005, 6:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just call them- they will gladly give PLAT to you if you are spending 75000 EUR per year. Please correct me if I am wrong- but I don't know of a CENT card in Italy. If you deal with a bank such as Unicredita they can get you an AMEX PLAT card within 2 weeks if you are doing reasonable business with the bank.
Old Mar 22, 2005, 7:53 am

And three people can have centurion cards on one account? Thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 6:19 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
as many as you want

i can issue 100 centurioncards if i pay 1000euro/year per ac centurion card.

dp
Old May 15, 2005, 1:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: co plat
What benefits for the thai plat and centurion card? Including the 2 for 1 travel partners or upgrades on full fare tickets?
Old May 15, 2005, 2:13 pm
DSG

Programs: AmEx Platinum, DL, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hertz#1 Club Gold, Avis Preferred
Platinum benefits in Belgium

Platinum benefits in Belgium

Admission is by invitation only.
Currently, The Platinum Card is the Amex highest level in Belgium.

Cost:

EUR 570,00 per year.

Number of free supp cards:

1. An additional Platinum card for the main cardholder.
2. An additional Platinum card for spouse or live-in partner.
3. Additional Gold cards for up to four other family members over 18.
4. SNBA Gold card for free (value EUR 200) + Free Additional SNBA Gold cards

Lounge access:

1. Access to CO, NW, DL lounges if flying that airline only. For instance, if you're flying DL or AA, you cannot access CO or NW lounges
2. Access to the Eurostar Lounges in London, Paris and Brussels
3. Complimentary access 6 times a year to SNBA Business Lounges in Brussels that corresponds to the airline ticket with the SNBA Gold card.
4. Membership to St James' Club (Paris & London).

Loyalty programme membership (e.g., airlines, rental cars, hotels):

1. Complimentary membership of Hertz #1 Club Gold.
2. Complimentary Starwood Gold Preferred Guest card.
3. Complimentary Hilton Gold HHonors Card.
4. No enhanced airline membership program.
5. International Airline Programme (business and first class companion ticket free).
6. Cruise privileges (up to US$350 of credit on board, cocktails or dinner with the Captain, complimentary vintage champagne).
7. Fine Hotels & Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World

MR scheme:

Included in the annual fee.
Expenditure on all cards credited to central MR account.
Membership Rewards Turbo 1,5 MR for EUR 1 (annual fee EUR 9,5 not included in the Platinum package).

LifeStyle:

Fine dining restaurants: all countries listed here
By Invitation ONLY events.
Making Arrangements for Special Occasions.
Shopping for Gifts and Hard-to-Find Items.

Insurance:1. Travel Accident coverage: up to EUR 350.000,00
2. Travel Delay over 4 hours: up to EUR 200,00 for food & lodging expenses.
3. Baggage Delay over 4 hours: up to EUR 200,00 to replace necessities. Additional EUR 1.050,00 after 48 hours.
4. Purchase Protection: up to EUR 10.000,00 per incident, EUR 20.000,00 per year.
5. Return Protection: up to EUR 300,00 per items, EUR 1000,00 per year.
6. On Line Protection.
7. Documents Registry.

Platinum Card Assistance:

1. Medical Assistance.
2. Motor Assistance.
3. Legal Helpline.

Last edited by DSG; May 15, 2005 at 2:29 pm
Old May 17, 2005, 1:58 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, Leaders Club
Benefits for Hong Kong Platinum Card Holders:

Earn Triple Points and a total of 10 times Membership Rewards points with the best rewards program in town

You will automatically receive complimentary enrollment in Membership Rewards Triple Plus. Unlike other credit cards, Triple Points have no expiry date2 and are always available to you, regardless of special promotional offers - anytime, anywhere on anything. You will earn 3 Membership Rewards points on every HK$1 spent3 and 1 air mile on every HK$4 spent3. With over 40 airlines and 5,000 hotel partners to choose from, you will be able to use your points to earn free flights, airline class upgrades, companion tickets and hotel accommodation. Plus, you can redeem other fabulous rewards and cash coupons.

What's more, you will earn a total of 10 times Membership Rewards points at select Platinum 10 times Bonus Partners, including:

Bose, Cinecitt, Dirty Duck Diner, Episode, Essential Spa, Jessica, Joan & David, Kokage, Lloyd, Marella, Nautica, Nautica Jeans Company, Ol Spanish Restaurant & Wine Bar, Penny Black, Pizza Express, Ulferts, Universal Audio & Video Centre, Y Shanghai Kowloon

Privileges you won't find anywhere else

DINE FREE* with guests
The American Express Platinum Credit Card gives you American Express Gourmet Club privileges. Membership to the Gourmet Club is free for Basic Cardmembers. You'll enjoy exclusive dining benefits, starting with a free* a la carte dinner at all Maxim's Chinese Restaurants in Hong Kong whenever you bring guests.

Number of diners Discount
2 people 50%
3 people 33%
4 people 25%
5 - 12 people 20%

Heavily subsidized green fees at 5 prestigious golf clubs in Mainland China and Macau

Year-round access on any day with unlimited rounds of golf
Heavily subsidized green fees for both Basic and Supplementary Cardmembers
Preferential green fees for guests
Convenient booking through Platinum Assist, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Participating Golf Clubs:
Macau Golf & Country Club
Dongguan Hillview Golf Club
Palm Island Resort
Sand River Golf Club
Zhuhai Golden Gulf Golf Club.

Receive complimentary airport limousine transfers or Airport Express tickets
Complimentary Travel Insurance

As a Platinum Credit Card member you'll receive complimentary Airport Limousine Transfers or Airport Express tickets when you use your Card to book travel through any of our designated travel agents: Farrington American Express Travel, FCm Travel Solutions, Lotus Tours, Swire Travel and Wing On Travel.

Here's how it works:

Benefit Spending required per travel booking with designated travel agents*
Airport Express Ticket for one person (one-way) HK$3,000 HK$5,999
Airport Express Ticket for one person (round trip) HK$6,000 HK$11,999
Limousine Transfer (one-way to or from the airport) HK$12,000 HK$23,999
Limousine Transfer (round trip to and from the airport) HK$24,000 and above

Indulge in Spa treatments with complimentary cash coupons and ongoing discounts

You can rejuvenate your body and soul with the extensive array of unique spa treatments at Mu-lan Spa. With your Card you'll receive:
30% discount for 10 treatments, plus 2 free selected treatments
40% discount for 30 treatments, plus 3 free selected treatments
And to get you started, you'll also receive a total of HK$1,280 worth of complimentary cash coupons for use at any of the 3 luxurious Mu-lan Spa locations around Hong Kong:
HK$300 Facial Treatment cash coupon
HK$300 Body Treatment cash coupon
HK$680 free AB Peel Eye Treatment with any purchase

Enjoy financial flexibility with your American Express Platinum Credit Card, with products to suit your needs.

Two FREE Supplementary Cards
Give a free Supplementary Card to two of your loved ones so they too can enjoy the privileges of The Platinum Credit Card membership.

Balance Transfer
Save on interest by transferring your outstanding balances from another Credit Card to the American Express Platinum Credit Card and enjoy a 4-month promotional interest rate of 2.99%*, representing up to 90%** savings on your interest payments. After 4 months, the rate will change to the standard interest rate. Your monthly payments will first repay the balance you have transferred before reducing other amounts, such as new purchases.

Unparalleled Platinum privileges and services for you to enjoy
Your American Express Platinum Credit Card also gives you additional benefits to match your lifestyle.

24-hour Platinum Assist gives you free personalized concierge service for whenever you want to book a game of golf with heavily subsidized green fees, arrange for flower deliveries or even make table reservations.
Two FREE Supplementary Cards.
No Worries Guarantee* - the best cover for your shopping, including: Return Guarantee, Extended Warranty, 100 Days Cover and Price Protection.

Last edited by hugochan; May 17, 2005 at 2:06 pm
Old May 17, 2005, 3:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: co plat
Us cent and plat card does not come with travel delay or baggage delay insurance. You must pay 9.95 each trip for premium baggage delay insurance and 9.95 for travel delay insurance per trip. While idc , uk and ide plat and cent card holders have it standard. Bottom line why do us plats not switch to the idc. Same question for us cent holders besides the mid level statuses the uk and idc card blow away the us cards. You can keep the neiman and saks benefit.
Once I get my plat card on thursday and receive my 25k mr promo bonus;than you ft. I am going to structure to the idc plat and enjioy the additional insurance and priority pass. ^
Old May 17, 2005, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by status
. ... Once I get my plat card on thursday and receive my 25k mr promo bonus;than you ft. I am going to structure to the idc plat and enjioy the additional insurance and priority pass.
Please note that the IDC (International Dollar Card) and the IECC (International Euro Currency Card) are NOT available for people residing in the US.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.