Search

What's your "Average" balance?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2005, 7:15 pm
TNL

Programs: Marriott Silver, Delta Amex Plat, Southwest Visa
True True True

Originally Posted by LV702
I'm not sure about AMEX, but it is against the TOS for a merchant to charge you to use your CC with MC/VISA. I'd post a link but I'm too lazy. Look it up though. However, they can give a "cash discount"
I used to work for Mastercard and Visa and this is totally true -- it is also against the contract between MC/Visa and the merchant for the merchant to dictate the minimum or maximum amounts of purchase, or to charge an extra "fee" (i.e. 50 cents or $1) to use a credit card.

As for expenses I'd like to put on my Amex:

1. Car payment
2. Student loan payments!!!!!
3. IRA/401k contributions
4. Housekeeper
Old Nov 18, 2005, 9:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, UA Prem, HH Diamond, Starwood Gold,
Originally Posted by geekfactory
I don't really care who you are/how much you make. Only reason I'm asking is because I have a chance to convert my entire apartment building (400 units) into being allowed to pay their rent on a credit card. I'm trying to get a feel for how many people would do it.

Don't worry - I have more exciting things to do than find out how much you paid to the government last year.
why don't you just ask your tenents?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.