Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Convention Center Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2023, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Amex Convention Center Lounges

I am heading to Vegas soon and was wondering: has anyone been to either of the Amex Convention Center Lounges (Las Vegas Convention Center and Jacob K. Javits Convention Center)?

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/b...s-lounges.html

Clicking on "Explore Lounge" for either lounge renders a "We’re having trouble finding the page you’re looking for" message.

The links to lounge hours do not resolve either.

Are these still open and available for card members? If so, what can one expect there?
Old Jun 8, 2023, 8:01 pm

LVCC AmEx Lounge

Been to the one at LVCC a few (brief) times. Gave me more of an office break room/kitchen vibe than a place to relax and hang out.
They have self-serve coffee machines, non-alcoholic beverages and pre-packed snacks (candy, nuts, etc.).
Great to sit down, get some work done and to get away from the hustle in the conference halls.
Old Jun 8, 2023, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by nemenor
Been to the one at LVCC a few (brief) times. Gave me more of an office break room/kitchen vibe than a place to relax and hang out.
They have self-serve coffee machines, non-alcoholic beverages and pre-packed snacks (candy, nuts, etc.).
Great to sit down, get some work done and to get away from the hustle in the conference halls.
Thank you for your feedback. When was the last time you were there? I wonder if it is still open.
Old Jun 9, 2023, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by happychic
Thank you for your feedback. When was the last time you were there? I wonder if it is still open.
Sep 22
happychic likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.