Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amex Offers (USA) 2023

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2023, 8:04 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Honors Gold
This is the highest value I have seen so far, 15k points for $500 spend. Never heard of TODS.com, super expensive

Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases online at tods.com by 5/28/2023
Old Feb 28, 2023, 8:08 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by nitu000
....Never heard of TODS.com....
Background information and related brands here: https://www.todsgroup.com/en
nitu000 likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 6:40 am

Programs: AA LTP, UA, DL, HH, Marriott/SPG
Delta marketed flights at AmexTravel.com

"Delta Flights at AmexTravel.com - Spend $600 or more on Delta Marketed Flights at AmexTravel.com, get $150 back" Exp. 4/30/23

Some of the terms: "Offer valid only for Delta marketed flights booked directly with American Express Travel online through AmexTravel.com, the Amex® App, or by calling the number on the back of your Card. Includes Delta marketed flights purchased as part of the International Airline Program or a flight + hotel package at AmexTravel.com. Delta marketed flights booked directly with Delta or through other third-party sites and apps, not listed as eligible, are excluded. Excludes all other types of American Express Travel bookings or purchases not listed as eligible"

Showed up on several of my biz plat accounts.
mia likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2023, 7:56 am

Dell
Spend $200 or more, get $40 back
Expires 09/01/2023
DETAILS
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases online at Dell.com by 9/1/2023
Old Mar 1, 2023, 8:35 am

Programs: UA PP (2MM), BA gold
Originally Posted by I Love to Travel
"Delta Flights at AmexTravel.com - Spend $600 or more on Delta Marketed Flights at AmexTravel.com, get $150 back" Exp. 4/30/23

Some of the terms: "Offer valid only for Delta marketed flights booked directly with American Express Travel online through AmexTravel.com, the Amex® App, or by calling the number on the back of your Card. Includes Delta marketed flights purchased as part of the International Airline Program or a flight + hotel package at AmexTravel.com. Delta marketed flights booked directly with Delta or through other third-party sites and apps, not listed as eligible, are excluded. Excludes all other types of American Express Travel bookings or purchases not listed as eligible"

Can I use the Delta Gift Cards as partial payment through Amex Travel?
Old Mar 1, 2023, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by zebranz
Of course not - you are booking through a travel agent with Amex Travel

Just got like 90+ coupons...none of which I'll use!
Old Mar 1, 2023, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by zebranz
Also wondering if you get the MQDs/MQMs and will be on the upgrade list and get comfort plus seating if you having status
Old Mar 1, 2023, 12:38 pm

Programs: IATA, Sabre, AvgeekAgent
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Also wondering if you get the MQDs/MQMs and will be on the upgrade list and get comfort plus seating if you having status
You cannot use gift cards, but Skymiles/Medallion earning/benefits will apply as usual if you book with Amex Travel--no different than purchasing published fares through any travel agency.
jamesteroh and mildfrequence like this.
Old Mar 2, 2023, 7:07 pm
j_x

Programs: UA Silver; DL Silver
Originally Posted by I Love to Travel

Reading the T+C's seems to say that (emphasis mine)
Qualifying purchases must total a minimum of $600 by 4/30/2023, in accordance with these terms, to be eligible for a one-time $150 statement credit,
so does that imply that I can book two $300 flights and get the credit? Does anybody have any experience with these kinds of unrestricted AmexTravel DL credits before (not the ones where you book direct DL and need to go from JFK to a specific crater on the moon or whatever to get the credit)?
Old Mar 3, 2023, 7:53 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Hilton Resorts, $200 off $1000. Expires 5/31/2023.

Locations:. Mexico, USA, Caribbean, Columbia, Honduras, French Polynesia.

A full list of eligible properties are listed within the terms and conditions. Edit: Not all properties would be considered "resorts", so check the list.

On edit:. On my green and plat cards

Last edited by Global Adventurer; Mar 3, 2023 at 8:02 am
Old Mar 3, 2023, 2:09 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

I'd never seen this before (101 offers)

Originally Posted by scubadu
Every single one of my and my wifes numerous cards all have 100 offers on each of them.
I added a bunch of offers to try to get new ones. Apparently, I was successful. (It was like cable television. With 101 offers, there was nothing interesting.)

beltway and kentauta like this.
Old Mar 4, 2023, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
A whole lot of offers loaded on my cards last night. Check your offers. Lenovo, Dell, Hilton, Peacock, Etc... Several spend X, get Y in return.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 12:35 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Hilton Resorts, $200 off $1000. Expires 5/31/2023.

Locations:. Mexico, USA, Caribbean, Columbia, Honduras, French Polynesia.

A full list of eligible properties are listed within the terms and conditions. Edit: Not all properties would be considered "resorts", so check the list.

On edit:. On my green and plat cards
Ok, trying to double dip on this one. Just found the Yucatan at Playa Tapestry for 4 nights for $1,008 all in with Apex 14 on a Flex Rate. The only thing is that in the terms and conditions it states no Prepaid or non refundable rates valid, but even though this is Not a prepaid rate, it says the property usually charges you card in advance, meaning it might can be assumed it might be a prepaid rate (how can Amex differentiate), for the $750 and get $150 back and the $1,000 get $200 back for Hilton Mexico properties (double coupon) on same Amex Card.
Old Mar 6, 2023, 2:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by carlitos
Ok, trying to double dip on this one. Just found the Yucatan at Playa Tapestry for 4 nights for $1,008 all in with Apex 14 on a Flex Rate. The only thing is that in the terms and conditions it states no Prepaid or non refundable rates valid, but even though this is Not a prepaid rate, it says the property usually charges you card in advance, meaning it might can be assumed it might be a prepaid rate (how can Amex differentiate), for the $750 and get $150 back and the $1,000 get $200 back for Hilton Mexico properties (double coupon) on same Amex Card.
Your guess is good as mine. If it doesn't cost you any additional money, then double dip and see what happens AND report back😁
Old Mar 6, 2023, 5:30 pm

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Your guess is good as mine. If it doesn't cost you any additional money, then double dip and see what happens AND report back😁
At this point, I am shooting for the $200 one for sure. That leaves the total cost at $808 usd for 4 nights x 2 Guests. If I get the $150 on top of that + the Hilton Honnors 2X Points plus whatever you get in that mini AI Hotel for being Gold, that is just a huge win.

I also went and started a mock reservation at the Hilton Playa, and it says the same, that even with a Semi-Flex Rate, they usually pre charge your card once the cut off for cancelation elapses. So hopping it gets treated as a normal payment at the hotel to get at least one of the two coupons.

Reporting back when charges post and if coupons get applied to the card.
Global Adventurer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.