Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Credits taking long time to post? (Saks, Sirius XM)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2022, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
Credits taking long time to post? (Saks, Sirius XM)

I bought a $50 gift card in a Saks Fifth Ave store in Vegas last weekend and the credit still hasn’t posted as of today. Also my Sirius XM charge was on the 6th and also the credit still hasn’t hit.

These historically have credited pretty quickly. I’ve noticed charges in general have taken longer than normal to go from Pending to Posted this week.

Anyone else having issues?
Old Feb 11, 2022, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly
I bought a $50 gift card in a Saks Fifth Ave store in Vegas last weekend and the credit still hasn’t posted as of today. Also my Sirius XM charge was on the 6th and also the credit still hasn’t hit.

These historically have credited pretty quickly. I’ve noticed charges in general have taken longer than normal to go from Pending to Posted this week.

Anyone else having issues?
Yes, I made a Saks 5th Ave purchase past Friday, and no credit yet.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 6:57 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Yes, it is February. To fit 30 days work into 28 days American Express IT moves all statement closing dates forward by a few days, and less important tasks are deferred. It will all be done in time.
krazykanuck and brc01 like this.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 9:53 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
I noticed the same thing with an airline incidental charge I know will count-- still waiting for it to be reflected in the tracker. (On my Gold card, the monthly dining credit also took longer than usual to show up on the tracker this month.)
Old Feb 11, 2022, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
Credits all posted this afternoon.
mia likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 9:53 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Still waiting over a month on Sams Club membership credit, but apparently everyone else is too. Apparently Sams has to approve the credit to AmEx, it is not automatic, thus the calls back and forth to Karachi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.