Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion FHR $200 extra spending credit at select chains?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2021, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Hyatt, Marriott

I searched this forum and did not find information about this topic. Centurion member can get $200 more FHR credit plus the normal $100 for stay of two nights or more. Only a few of brands like St regis, Waldorf Astonia, Aman have this benefit.

My question, if i want get this benefit, do I always need to call 1-800-297-3333? Can i book it online and get this? And if i booked it online using prepaid rate, can i get the points from loyalty program? Thanks
Old Jun 13, 2021, 8:53 pm

You need to call the centurion line and book over the phone to receive those properties centurion specific benefits.

also, most of those centurion specific are only good for 2+ night stays. The only one good for a single night stay is an immediate upgrade.
Old Jun 14, 2021, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by emcnj
You need to call the centurion line and book over the phone to receive those properties centurion specific benefits.

also, most of those centurion specific are only good for 2+ night stays. The only one good for a single night stay is an immediate upgrade.
Thanks! i did call and make a prepaid booking. It is a Waldorf Astoria hotel and it shows on my hilton account as expedia booking. Lets wait and see.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.