Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Reserve MQM progress tracker not updating??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2020, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Delta Reserve MQM progress tracker not updating??

Up until to some time last month, the MQM spending bonus tracker (15000 MQM for every $30K spend) has been updating quickly, usually a day or two after spending was posted. But my MQM spend tracker has not updated for many days. I've spent thousands of dollars, so the tracker should move up quite a lot, but it still stays at the number that I saw last month. 3 days ago, my latest statement closed, but the tracker still did not move. (However, the amex offer MQM (not the normal 15000 MQM, but the 500 MQM for every $1k spend) was posted on time to my delta skymiles account 1 day after latest statement closed).

Is it just me, something happening to my account? Or is this some bug that's happening to everyone with Delta Reserve card?
Old Sep 22, 2020, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Mine hasn't update either - for almost a month.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 1:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Are you looking at the DL app? If so, mine updated a couple days ago, but it has been updating at irregular intervals recently, not apparently related either to spend or to a fixed schedule.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Are you looking at the DL app? If so, mine updated a couple days ago, but it has been updating at irregular intervals recently, not apparently related either to spend or to a fixed schedule.
No. Not DL App. It's the MQM status boost tracker for AmEx reserve card. It is on the right side of the screen after you log in to your Delta Reserve account on american express website.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 2:16 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
No. Not DL App. It's the MQM status boost tracker for AmEx reserve card. It is on the right side of the screen after you log in to your Delta Reserve account on american express website.
I watch my Reserve card spend on the DL app.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I watch my Reserve card spend on the DL app.
I have personal and business version of Reserve, so I use AmEx's tracker for each version.

Both personal and business status boost trackers have not updated for many days for me.

As I mentioned, both Amex trackers used to update a day or two after spendings are posted. DL app only updates the spending at statement closing.
Old Sep 22, 2020, 2:49 pm

Originally Posted by uclacolumbiaunc
I have personal and business version of Reserve, so I use AmEx's tracker for each version.

Both personal and business status boost trackers have not updated for many days for me.

As I mentioned, both Amex trackers used to update a day or two after spendings are posted. DL app only updates the spending at statement closing.
NO, the DL app updates much more frequently than once a month. A couple years ago, the updates happened over the weekend like clockwork, but now I tend to see changes less than 24 hours after the charge posts.

I'm talking about the Fly Delta app on my iPhone, on the SkyMiles/Account page that shows the bars for MQMs, MQSs, MQDs, and "Card Spend", which I assume includes all DL AmEx cards associated with the FF account together in a single number. This might not work for you if you want to track spend on each card separately. For me it's convenient because I can just check on my phone with no need to log in, wait for a page to load, etc.

Of course, the actual miles are credited to the account a day or so after the statement closes..
Old Sep 23, 2020, 11:30 am

Programs: DL DM
Yes there appears to be an issue the the Status Boost Tracker on the American Express site for account holders, it seems to be tied to those that have also enrolled into the MQM special promotion.

You can find further discussion in the Delta forum at this link:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...tus-boost.html

Amex is aware of this and multiple support tickets have been opened up by quite a few individuals already - myself included.

It has been reported that all should sync back up at the next statement close dates.
mia likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2020, 11:33 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Please follow discussion in the thread helpfully linked by SNAGuy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.