Amex Offers (fka Sync Offers) (2020 - 2021)

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 6, 22, 5:48 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: mia
Wiki Link
2016- 2019 discussion is HERE
Print Wikipost

Old Aug 3, 21, 5:39 pm
  #2101  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pacific Northwest
Programs: UA 1MM, AS G75k, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, IHG Plat, ...
Posts: 11,775
Yup, just decided to shift a change next week to a DT. Use up my two free nights (not greatest value, but I don’t know that I will have another opportunity later in the year before they expire) and then a couple of nights on the Plat. Not bad.
notquiteaff is offline  
Old Aug 4, 21, 4:46 pm
  #2102  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: PHX, SEA
Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Posts: 4,294
I have the $75 off $200 Delta ticket offer expiring in 7 days. Here's my question:
Since "Additional Collections" trigger the incidental credit does that mean they will NOT trigger this ticket offer? It would be nice to double dip and I have a voucher to use.
Gig103 is offline  
Old Aug 5, 21, 9:47 am
  #2103  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SFO/SJC, BWI
Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
Posts: 15,918
Originally Posted by Gig103 View Post
I have the $75 off $200 Delta ticket offer expiring in 7 days. Here's my question:
Since "Additional Collections" trigger the incidental credit does that mean they will NOT trigger this ticket offer? It would be nice to double dip and I have a voucher to use.
I'm pretty sure these will stack.
Zorak is online now  
Old Aug 6, 21, 10:18 am
  #2104  
Hilton Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: flyover country
Posts: 1,745
For the Amazon offers (in my case, $10 credit for $50 purchase on Surpass card), is reloading an electronic gift card the same as buying a corporate gift card (which is specifically excluded)? Thanks.
serpens is online now  
Old Aug 6, 21, 10:55 am
  #2105  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tri State Area
Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Posts: 2,526
Originally Posted by serpens View Post
For the Amazon offers (in my case, $10 credit for $50 purchase on Surpass card), is reloading an electronic gift card the same as buying a corporate gift card (which is specifically excluded)? Thanks.
I used Amazon offers (5MR etc) with sending Amazon Electronic GC to myself and then applied these to my GC balance stored in my account
blitzen is offline  
Old Aug 6, 21, 11:12 am
  #2106  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: SFO/SJC, BWI
Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
Posts: 15,918
Originally Posted by serpens View Post
For the Amazon offers (in my case, $10 credit for $50 purchase on Surpass card), is reloading an electronic gift card the same as buying a corporate gift card (which is specifically excluded)? Thanks.
Reloading Amazon gift balance posts just like any other purchase (on my PDF statement it shows up at "Merchandise") -- I have gotten bonus MRs for these before.
notquiteaff likes this.
Zorak is online now  
Old Aug 9, 21, 4:11 am
  #2107  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Mexico City
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Platinum, IHG Platinum, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Posts: 2,856
New offers:

*Harry's razors*Silver Sea Cruises*Saks Fifth Ave*Neimus Marcus
Global Adventurer is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 6:12 am
  #2108  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tri State Area
Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Posts: 2,526
Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
Reloading Amazon gift balance posts just like any other purchase (on my PDF statement it shows up at "Merchandise") -- I have gotten bonus MRs for these before.
Thanks then I don’t have to do my lengthy procedure anymore
blitzen is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 7:58 am
  #2109  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Posts: 2,858
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer View Post
New offers:

*Harry's razors*Silver Sea Cruises*Saks Fifth Ave*Neimus Marcus
Got Off Saks offer but not regular Saks 5th Ave.
$15 off $150
friedablass is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 8:06 am
  #2110  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Posts: 991
Originally Posted by friedablass View Post
Got Off Saks offer but not regular Saks 5th Ave.
$15 off $150
There is a $30 off $150, too. I guess they either think I don't shop Saks at all or only shop the full retail version.
highops is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 11:05 am
  #2111  
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Atlanta Metro
Programs: DL Gold Medallion, AA, UA, BA, Hhonors Diamond
Posts: 2,032
I have the $30 off of $150 at Saks Off Fifth (online or in store) on all of my Amex cards. An excellent opportunity to use any Saks gift cards you've been accumulating.

It's good until 9/30, so you can wait until Off Fifth has a sale.

ETA: Never mind. You'd have to spend $150 more than your gift card balance to get this credit. But I suppose if you had you eye on something expensive, you could still pile everything together.

Last edited by hotturnip; Aug 9, 21 at 11:14 am
hotturnip is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 5:15 pm
  #2112  
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
Posts: 2,858
Originally Posted by highops View Post
There is a $30 off $150, too. I guess they either think I don't shop Saks at all or only shop the full retail version.
I shop at both but they probably think I'll spend anyway so they only gave me $15 bucks .
friedablass is offline  
Old Aug 9, 21, 5:20 pm
  #2113  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Programs: Hilton Plastic, Delta Silver Emeritus
Posts: 991
Originally Posted by friedablass View Post
I shop at both but they probably think I'll spend anyway so they only gave me $15 bucks .
Either the Amex or Saks data miners deserve a $15 raise!
highops is offline  
Old Aug 10, 21, 9:10 am
  #2114  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Mexico City
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Platinum, IHG Platinum, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Posts: 2,856
Chevron and Texaco (at the pump only)

$5 off $30 (online or at the gas station)

Exp 11/8/21
Global Adventurer is offline  
Old Aug 12, 21, 7:47 am
  #2115  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 295
2 Marriott offers.

$50 off $250 expires October 12.

$ 100 off $ 500 expires October 12 for Luxury Brands. (RC, St. R, etc.). Oct 12 expiration
SanDiego1K likes this.
tondoleo is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread