Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tanic
Centurion Lounge PHX

T3 Hours 04:30 - 22:00

T4 Hours: 9 am - 7 pm (as of 19 July per official website)
Location: Terminal 4 across from Gate B22 on the upper level.

Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card®, Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card and Centurion® Members. Platinum® Card members who receive complimentary access may enter with up to two guests at no additional charge. Centurion members may enter with up to two guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge.

Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members are only eligible to visit The Centurion Lounge when flying on a same-day Delta-marketed or Delta-operated flight, and may bring up to two guests at a per-visit rate of $50 per person, per location.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge PHX [Opened 6 January 2020]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2023, 1:15 pm

Programs: WN F9 HA UA AA IHG HH MR
Originally Posted by Centurion
On my last visit the escape lounge and centurion lounge in t4 had the exact same food and I would bet they share a common kitchen and both get supplies from US Food Distributors. While all of the look at my instagram champagne 🥂 toast people are crowded in the centurion lounge you can find peace and tranquility on the Escape Lounge side.
At least until the Escape Lounge turns into a BA lounge in late afternoon at which time it gets crowded.
SPN Lifer and Centurion like this.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 11:24 am

Programs: Delta, Marriott, IHG Platinum
If there are any Delta stans in this thread, what's your opinion of SC vs CL vs Escape? SC would obviously be more convenient, but I've yet to visit a CL so might deal with the hassle of going to terminal 4 and back if it's a significant upgrade. (Assuming they aren't all packed of course.)
Old Feb 10, 2023, 6:36 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ostatekitty
If there are any Delta stans in this thread, what's your opinion of SC vs CL vs Escape? SC would obviously be more convenient, but I've yet to visit a CL so might deal with the hassle of going to terminal 4 and back if it's a significant upgrade. (Assuming they aren't all packed of course.)
Absolutely not worth the hassle of re-clearing security between Terminals 3 and 4.
CMK10 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2023, 7:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by dpb132
Absolutely not worth the hassle of re-clearing security between Terminals 3 and 4.
Agree 100%. You also have to take the airtrain between terminals, and there's a fairly substantial walk at both ends.

In any event, SkyClub is better (but tends to be crowded).
GUWonder likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2023, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by Kacee
We had a decent breakfast at Escape in T4 a month or two back prior to a WN flight, but even flying out of PHX weekly, I find few opportunities to visit these lounges due to the isolated location. It's actually closer to the C gates (WN) than it is to the A's (AA).
That's welcome news, as we will be flying WN next month. Maybe I will finally get to visit an Amex lounge without a waitlist.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Data point: Visited Sunday at 5pm. No line to enter and staff was super friendly compared to the dragons I normally encounter at SFO. Did not even hassle us for being >3 hours before departure (due to a flight delay). The lounge was maybe 80% capacity - all the choice table were gone though plenty of seating in the sun room. By that I note the whole lounge needs better A/C (the terminal was actually cooler) and the western side of the lounge really heats up due to afternoon sun and 100+ temps outside. By 7:30pm the place started to clear out and the food & bar shut down at 8:30pm (a bit early given all the delays).

The food spread was decent with a nice salad bar, mole chicken (misnamed for sure) and barbacoa beef. Nice selection of cookies, brownies, M&Ms, etc. Bartender was great and many folks were leaving $5 tips.

We bonded with an elderly couple at an adjacent table after laughing at the "please do not put your feet on the furniture" announcement which was repeated multiple times. The clientele was all over the map ranging from attention seeking 20-somethings in yoga pants to families to couples to retirees.

Overall a decent place to kill 3 hours though allow a good 20 minutes if you need to hike to the Southwest D gates (thankfully no need to reclear TSA).
Old Dec 8, 2023, 10:50 pm

Programs: AAdvantage 2MM+ Lifetime PLT; BA, CO, UA, US; SPG; HHonors Gold
Have a 3 hour connection in PHX (arrive 8 pm depart 11pm). P1 and P2 both have AX Business Platinum. Since we haven't been to either lounge, can we use 1 card to get into the Escape and the other into the Centurion? I read above that the food is the same but we'd like to check out both lounges for ourselves. And use the guest feature before it goes away.
Old Dec 9, 2023, 9:45 am

1st Time

1st time at Phoenix lounge. I “registered” ahead of time when I landed. Of course app wouldn’t load at the check in but they had my name so all good.

I thought it strange that I was told I. Hold use either the Centurion or the Escape but not both.

Got past the 2nd gatekeeper and all good.

My gripes:

1.) Coffee machine not working. Come on, how hard can it be.
2.) Staff sitting around chatting and drinking (not alcohol)
3.) A Hertz employee (vest and Airport id) sitting chatting with lounge employees.
4.) Chastised at the bar for ordering 2 drinks. Only 1 per guest at a time. And if it was for a 2nd person they needed to be there.

Good stuff:

1.) Decent area for Centurion card holders.
2.) Staff clearing tables were exceptionally polite and efficient.

other than that……
Old Dec 9, 2023, 10:22 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by sdix
4.) Chastised at the bar for ordering 2 drinks. Only 1 per guest at a time. And if it was for a 2nd person they needed to be there.
This is standard: Centurion lounge alcohol service restrictions and delays (Consolidated)
sdix likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
So how is the PHX lounge in the morning? Flying through on Wednesday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.