Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to tell if I already received the Global Entry credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2018, 11:15 am
Original Poster

I’ve has my AMEX Plat card since August 2015 and I don’t remember if I got the GE $100. I have several cards that give this credit and used some of them on family members 2-3 years ago, and I can’t remember which cards I used. I can’t look at their history that far back.
Old May 5, 2018, 4:54 pm

Amex CSR

Amex csr see all everything. They can see every credit you ever got.
Old May 5, 2018, 5:43 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hyatt, IHG cards
Amex will let you request billing statements that are more than 24 months old. Go to "Statements & Activity" then "Billing Statements & Documents". Old statements should be available within 24 hours of a request.

I see you asked this question in the Citi forum as well. I don't know if there's a way to find old Citi statements, but when I got GE on Prestige in the fall of 2017, the transaction appeared as:

"USCUSTOMS TRUSTEDTRAVE 317-614-4887 IN"

The credit appeared at that statement's close as: "GLOBAL ENTRY/TSA STATEMENT CREDIT"
Old May 5, 2018, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I may have used the Prestige card to pay for the GE fee as well. I should've documented this but I didn't

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.