Wiki Posts
Search

"My Platinum" not showing on AMEX UK homepage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2018, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
"My Platinum" not showing on AMEX UK homepage

As per the title, I keep finding that the 'My Platinum' option from the 'My Account' dropdown on the AMEX homepage keeps disappearing on me (even when I'm logged in).

Is there any other way to access the 'My Platinum' page, specifically the lounge entitlement page?

My card is issued by AMEX UK if that matters...
Old Jan 17, 2018, 5:28 am
Original Poster

Actually, never mind. I found a workaround by clicking the 'Benefits and Help' tab on the 'My Account' page.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 6:49 am

Programs: too many
had the same issue, it now links to a new page and some info on the old site (events and dining options) have now disappeared...
Old Jan 17, 2018, 11:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum. Aspiring flyer with both feet on the ground.
Had the same issue on and off for the past few days. A collection of either broken links (when trying to get to the enrollment page) or simply not even displaying my Platinum card. Haven't chatted to Amex about it, but I also wanted to report that the majority of hotel status matches are also taking quite a long time to come through. Not sure if this is related though...
Old Jan 18, 2018, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by George Kyriakos
I also wanted to report that the majority of hotel status matches are also taking quite a long time to come through. Not sure if this is related though...
Yeah, I signed up for Platinum in November. My Hitlon status came through within a week, SPG took over a month. Melia still hasn't come through yet.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 3:25 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
I have the Platinum ICC and indeed the website looks a bit weird. After logging in, you can only see the dining and offers section in a part of the website which appearently you can access without having to log in. Strange indeed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.