Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting Goldman Sachs Amex Plat in 2017

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2017, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Getting Goldman Sachs Amex Plat in 2017

Is the only way to have an account through Goldman Sachs PWM? I ask because I believe the fee is still $450 a year but the sign-up bonus is 100k
?
Old Nov 24, 2017, 1:54 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
It's available by invitation only.

The fee is $550 per year and I think the sign-up bonus is 10,000 not 100,000.
Old Nov 25, 2017, 1:25 am

Yes only way. If you're really desperate for it you can open an account throw in around $5 million~ and get the card and points before the time runs out on getting the full $10 million in to meet minimum AUM
Old Mar 20, 2018, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Does anyone have this card and what is Goldman Sachs like for clients?
Old Apr 6, 2018, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Someone on here, has to bank with Goldman and have this card?
Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:11 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I don't. Does Goldman give any other benefits to having this card?

Schwab gives a $100 annual credit for this with over $250k in their account and $200 for those with $1 million+ which helps further balance the annual fee. Their customer service is great too.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:22 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
There is a comparison table in this blog article. I do not know the source of the information listed for the Goldman Sachs version:

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/diffe...platinum-card/
Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
Does anyone have this card and what is Goldman Sachs like for clients?
I think that if you need to ask, you don’t qualify . I was offered a job at GS PCS after university, though I don’t remember whether it was $5m or $10m to qualify. Anyway, it’s just another card with a logo on it. Big deal.
cplush likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
So a poor signup bonus, rather generous spending bonus each year but also $175/per card per year additional fee while others allow a few for the fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.