Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express Everyday PREFERRED 30-50,000 point offers.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 1, 2015, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
There is also an offer for the Everyday (Free) card discussed in THIS thread.

Please use this thread to discuss the OFFER. To learn about Everyday cards, please see the established thread:

American Express Everyday Cards
Print Wikipost

American Express Everyday PREFERRED 30-50,000 point offers.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:25 pm

Is the 30k link gone for everyone now? The 25k Green Card offer is gone too.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:33 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
I can still see the Everyday Preferred 30k offer and the Green 25k offer.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:44 pm

It suddenly stopped showing for me in IE, I never logged into Amex from IE. I was all set to apply as well, this is frustrating..........
Old Oct 30, 2015, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by compddd
It suddenly stopped showing for me in IE, I never logged into Amex from IE. I was all set to apply as well, this is frustrating..........
So try more browsers. There's IE, there's Firefox, there's Chrome, and there are other more obscure ones. (Presumably you log into Amex only from one browser?) Plus each browser has a private / incognito mode, and be sure to try it with private / incognito mode too.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 11:35 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, AA Platinum, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Just got the 30K, AF not waived offer thru Chrome Incognito

Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card
Special Offer For You
Get 30,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.†
This offer is available to you by clicking through this web page. If you leave or close this web page and return later, this offer may no longer be available. If you are identified as a current or former American Express® Card Member, this offer may not be available to you.

$95 Annual Fee and No Annual Fee for Additional Cards

If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer. This offer is also not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 5:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Also surprised today to see the 30k offer (via Incognito) for the Everyday Preferred card which I had been thinking about applying for to replace my Gold Card. Applied and was approved so the Gold card will be history when the annual fee comes due. Sadly I've gone from being a longtime Platinum card holder to a Gold to now this card which just makes more sense since I'm putting more spend on other cards....I need a MR card to keep my existing points alive. Thought about the no fee Everyday but I like the supermarket spend earnings rate and I might actually go for the 30 charges a month for the 50% bonus which would drive some spend from other cards back to AMEX if the number of points per $1 make sense.

Last edited by christianj; Nov 5, 2015 at 5:54 am Reason: Moved post from Everyday (free) to Everyday Preferred thread.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 5:55 pm

I was able to get the 30k offer to show up on my phone in Puffin browser and successfully signed up for it.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 9:16 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
Anyone get approved for this card lately after getting an Amex ED for 25K incognito points? Thought there were some reports that Amex viewed the ED and EDP as a single product (i.e. when ED app was already approved, Amex cancelled the EDP app since they said it was the same or something).

Last edited by pritomd; Nov 9, 2015 at 8:35 am
Old Nov 9, 2015, 12:49 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by pritomd
Anyone get approved for this card lately after getting an Amex ED for 25K incognito points? Thought there were some reports that Amex viewed the ED and EDP as a single product (i.e. when ED app was already approved, cancelled the EDP app since they said it was the same or something).
I wouldn't apply for them during the same week. But if people would just let a few months pass between the apps, there shouldn't be a problem.
Old Nov 12, 2015, 11:44 pm

Programs: Marriott/SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Tried from home on 3 browsers, and work from 3 browser. Only 15K offer coming up.
Old Nov 13, 2015, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by AwardBee
If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer. This offer is also not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Does this apply to charge card holders as well? Has anyone been prevented from receiving welcome bonus offers if they hold a different AMEX card and never held the one they are applying for yet?
Old Nov 13, 2015, 6:50 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by travlngeng
Has anyone been prevented from receiving welcome bonus offers if they hold a different AMEX card and never held the one they are applying for yet?
I think like 2 or 3 people in the history of AMEX
Old Nov 13, 2015, 9:37 am

Originally Posted by TMM1982
I think like 2 or 3 people in the history of AMEX
Thanks. I'm sure that based on the wording, though, they can do whatever they want.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 2:10 am

FYI, the 30k bonus ($2k spend) was available today. Used incognito window.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 2:03 pm

FYI I applied for the 30K bonus today as well. took a few attempts to get the offer to pop up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.