Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 23, 2016, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: muji
50,000 Membership Rewards® points
after you spend $5,000 in qualifying purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...rdfromopen-lm#

TARGETED (must login):
75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases:
https://www262.americanexpress.com/b...104-1-CAPOBGRC
clicking on this link brings up page: "At this time this offer is no longer available." (8/25/17)
Print Wikipost

Amex Business Gold Rewards 75k and 50k links

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2015, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Ralf83
This link worked for me this morning in incognito mode. Had to log in using my existing amex username. This link also gave me the option to pick sole proprietorship, which is helpful bc I dont have a EIN. I got a pending decision, called their small biz line and after some identity verification I was approved. I also checked with the rep and he said he saw the 75k for $5k in 3mo offer.

It looks like if you can log in you can get the deal, which probably the best for the gold card on the market today.
This link rotates offers. It was 50k for a long time today. Just now it loaded as 25k. But---if you load it repeatedly in incognito, try different browsers, you can hit the 75k /10 spend. I tried it a number of times, kept getting the 50k offer. Took a break, came back and I got the 75k /10 offer. I took it and got instant approval.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...s-gold-rewards
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:24 am

I'm trying to find the new amex rules. Any links? Was it you can only get the bonus once for a card for your lifetime and is business cards the same or is it once every year (as long as it's been closed for a year)? Wanted to get this card. I closed my business gold and personal gold back in 2012.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:29 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by sarrisa
I'm trying to find the new amex rules.
There really are no rules, you need to read the terms of the specific offer. If you click the link in the previous post you will find this:

Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product within the last 12 months.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 9:19 pm

Programs: WN (CP 6x, A+ 2x), Marriott (LT Titanium), Hyatt Explorer, Hertz PC, UA/*A Silver
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ZzzzX
This link rotates offers. It was 50k for a long time today. Just now it loaded as 25k. But---if you load it repeatedly in incognito, try different browsers, you can hit the 75k /10 spend. I tried it a number of times, kept getting the 50k offer. Took a break, came back and I got the 75k /10 offer. I took it and got instant approval.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...s-gold-rewards
^^ THANK YOU

Just had almost the same result. Got the 75k/10k offer to load in ff private after several attempts, followed by a <5 min break. Had to call in due to fraud concerns since I'm traveling. Agent expedited the card at no charge.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by illinidad
^^ THANK YOU

Just had almost the same result. Got the 75k/10k offer to load in ff private after several attempts, followed by a <5 min break. Had to call in due to fraud concerns since I'm traveling. Agent expedited the card at no charge.
Happy to help. I'm waiting for the materials to arrive so that I can verify that any and all spending will meet the 10k mark. (It doesn't need to be category-specific.)
Old Jun 3, 2015, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by illinidad
^^ THANK YOU

Im seeing 75k pt for 5k spend in the below link. Where do you guys see the 10k min spend?

Also how strict is Amex approving Business card? I know chase was asking me supporting documents to approve a Business card
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by funwizard
Im seeing 75k pt for 5k spend in the below link. Where do you guys see the 10k min spend?

Also how strict is Amex approving Business card? I know chase was asking me supporting documents to approve a Business card
Is it possible to get past the short version of the application? When I log-in I get a systems down error. Been happening for weeks. I want to try to apply without the short app.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:13 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by hytekjosh
Is it possible to get past the short version of the application?
Have you tried opening the link in a Private or Incognito browser window?
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by mia
Yup. Different computers and internet connections too.

Last edited by mysterym; Jun 3, 2015 at 10:38 am
Old Jun 3, 2015, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by mia
I tried applying through this link and the application went into Pending status. Called up the customer care and they said they are still waiting on approval from credit bureau and should get the status in couple of hours.

Not sure if this is normal, keeping fingers crossed

Anyoneelse with this issue?
Old Jun 3, 2015, 3:01 pm

I tried applying through this link and the application went into Pending status. Called up the customer care and they said they are still waiting on approval from credit bureau and should get the status in couple of hours.

Not sure if this is normal, keeping fingers crossed

Anyoneelse with this issue?
What browser did you use? I think everyone else is getting the systems are down message.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by cheapdad00
What browser did you use? I think everyone else is getting the systems are down message.
I used chrome incognito. I got a mail sometime back stating that im approved.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by cheapdad00

And to clarify i applied through the first link below, not the 2nd one. Not sure what is the difference as the first one always showed 75000

1. https://www262.americanexpress.com/b...104-1-CAPOBGRC

2. https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...s-gold-rewards
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by mia

Doesn't work. I couldn't get to it either. I'd like to get to the PRG 50/1k too but that seems to be dead now.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:21 pm

I used chrome incognito. I got a mail sometime back stating that im approved.
If it's not already linked to your account, you get the error message and can't apply for the 5k spend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.