Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Concierge service attached to a $100 card vs. one attached to a $500 card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2014, 11:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: My travel agent

OK, I was advised not to open that many new topics but what can I do if I Google the perfect topic I want to contribute to - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...concierge.html - and it is already closed by the mod? I guess my only choice I had to open this new one, sorry.

So to continue along the line of the above topic

The bottom line is a concierge service attached to a $100 card can be better than a concierge service attached to a $500 card? Are there any limits for the $100 concierge for example when it comes to tickets and reservations what the $500 concierge can do? Even if the $500 one does not shine in all respects, as it was exemplified in the above thread.

How do they compare?

Edit: Yeah, I know the $500 card comes with other bells and whistles as well but one would think it's a different category.

Last edited by Wayfahrer; Apr 17, 2014 at 12:14 am
Old Apr 17, 2014, 10:24 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
This is best posted to the Credit Card forum, since you're asking to compare different concierge service levels offered by credit cards. I'll move it there.

For more helpful answers, may I suggest that you specify the specific credit card brands you wish to compare. That may make a bigger difference than the annual fee of the card. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.