Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

My 1st post in this section: Amex Premier Gold 50k points, 1k spend (3mos)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2013, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Hey fellow FT'ers. Just got an offer in the mail yesterday for Amex Gold Premier Rewards card: Spend 1k in 1st 3 mos and receive 50,000 points.

It appears to be a good deal but my wife and I are new to the points world, so what do we know? lol

Not sure if you can just call and ask for this or need to receive the offer but wanted to let you guys/gals know about it anyways.
Old Dec 10, 2013, 8:54 am

Seems to be targetted and not available to public. My better half got one in the mail a few weeks ago and signed up for it with her RSVP code or w/e it's called.
Old Dec 14, 2013, 7:52 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Glob AA Plat
just got this in the mail as well and applied, approved instantly. 50K MR after 1k spend, annual fee waived first year. great deal!^
Old Dec 18, 2013, 8:17 am

Tried a lot to get the offer unsuccessfully by calling multiple times Amex They offered me the regular 25K bonus after $2K spent in 3 months.
Some friends got it through cardmatch. I don't qualify either there.

Any idea how we can get qualified for this offer?

Thanks
Old Dec 18, 2013, 9:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not sure how targeted - a family member who does not have SSN got the mailer with RSVP so it can't possibly be attached to social.
(the only thing that links that family member to my address is AA account so i assume that was shared with amex)
I may try to apply using the code...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.