Last edit by: gengar
Official website: https://thecenturionlounge.com/locations/las/
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge at LAS (2013 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2018, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by Finagler
Arrived at the Lounge at approximately 2:15PM today (Monday). It is pretty empty. I would estimate it to be only about 35% full.

On the menu is a relativel bland moonfish (Opah), steamed carrots, cooked broccoli, wild rice, and the normal salad stuff. For dessert, they have a custard with a cinnamon (not quite sure about this) flavor to it and chocolate chip cookies. Only one person was ahead of me at the bar to get my sodas. Unfortunately, the coffee machine is so broken that there is literally a contracted technician working away on it at this very moment trying to figure out how to fix it.
This literally happens every week. That thing never works.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 11:35 pm

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by EmptyKim
This literally happens every week. That thing never works.
It worked on Thursday and Sunday
Old Jun 20, 2018, 5:47 pm

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by theranj
It worked on Thursday and Sunday
Ha! Works today! You must be good luck!
Old Jun 21, 2018, 3:11 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I go to LAS about once a month 40% of the time their MAIN coffee maker was not working. About a week ago (AM) their other coffee machine near the bar was also out of service You could only get normal coffee from canisters next to the MAIN coffee machine.
I assume AMEX didn't buy/lease substandard CMs; should commercial grade CMs have as much downtime as AMEXs?
Old Jun 30, 2018, 3:48 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Does anyone know if the centurion lounge has Red Bull?
Old Jul 1, 2018, 9:19 pm
Xlr

Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
Anyone know if the shower is functioning again?

When I was there, the shower was out of order, and I had to take a tram to a Priority Pass lounge in a different terminal to use their shower.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 7:50 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by sfgiants13
Does anyone know if the centurion lounge has Red Bull?
They didn't last month when I was there.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Xlr
Anyone know if the shower is functioning again?

When I was there, the shower was out of order, and I had to take a tram to a Priority Pass lounge in a different terminal to use their shower.
I was there this morning and forgot to check on this. Hopefully another FlyerTalker can comment.

I will say the breakfast spread was quite good - multiple egg dishes as well as French toast, pancakes, and the usual sides (fruit, yogurt, bread, etc.). Maybe 1/3 full when I arrived at 8:30am.
Old Jul 17, 2018, 3:35 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
Arrived at the Lounge approximately 2:00PM today (Tuesday, July 17). It is roughly 60% full.

Boring chicken, corn, broccoli, French onion soup, and salad are on the menu. Dessert is oatmeal raisin cookies and a gelatin with strawberries on top. Two people were ahead of me in line at the bar to get my Cokes. The coffee machine is fully functional. It also appears that they have switched from short, wide coffee cups to tall, skinny coffee cups.
Old Aug 9, 2018, 3:50 pm
Suspended

Flying BA LAS-LHR from T3 E gates, is it possible to get to the Centurion Lounge with the airside transfer or are we limited to the The Club lounge in T3E?
Old Aug 11, 2018, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by Finagler
It also appears that they have switched from short, wide coffee cups to tall, skinny coffee cups.
i noticed this at the Miami centurion lounge last week. personally i prefer these, they seem to stay warm longer.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 3:15 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by drakepassage
Flying BA LAS-LHR from T3 E gates, is it possible to get to the Centurion Lounge with the airside transfer or are we limited to the The Club lounge in T3E?
Yes, just use the tram to go to the D gates. Only slightly tricky thing is when you come back via the tram, use the elevators as there is no up escalators.
Old Aug 11, 2018, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by cplush
i noticed this at the Miami centurion lounge last week. personally i prefer these, they seem to stay warm longer.
Just to make things more interesting, Centurion Lounge at SFO two weeks ago had BOTH short, wide coffee cups AND tall, skinny coffee cups. Guests could choose whichever they liked. (I opted for the short, wide cups.)
cplush likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 2:18 am

Programs: hilton gold spg gold ihg platinum hyatt platinum aa platinum
Just tried the lounge today. The food is good.IMO, it is much better than Amex Lounge in Houston and SF
Old Aug 14, 2018, 4:46 pm

Got to the Lounge around 1:30PM. I would estimate the place was only about 60% full. Left the Lounge after eating, but then my flight got delayed. Returned to the Lounge around 3:30PM, and it was about 90% full.

While in the Lounge the second time, I saw various people walking around with Baja Fresh food, Auntie Annes Pretzel, and Starbucks beverages, so the front desk staff isnt cracking down on outside food.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.