Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2003, 5:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Priority Pass

Does anyone know if there is a connection between the American Express Platinum card and Priority Pass? From a small search on the Internet, this benefit seems to be limited to UK issued Amex Platinum cards. Mine is Brazilian and the Amex representatives here have never heard of Priority Pass.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 3:12 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
A Priority Pass is certainly a UK Platinum card benefit - I believe it's quite a common offering for American Express throughout Europe. Obviously, there's no alignment between AmEx benefits throughout the world, so I'm not entirely surprised the Brazilian AmEx staff would be unfamiliar.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 4:48 am

Itīs also a benefit for German Platinun Card holders.
Old Sep 25, 2003, 4:15 pm

Programs: Various
UK Platinum Cards get 1 Priority Pass at Prestige Level, UK Centurions get 2 Priority Passes at Prestige Level.

Intl Dollar and Intl Euro Cards are issued out of the UK and they come with the same level of Priority Passes as above.

More information on the Prestige level here: http://www.prioritypass.com/Join/What-it-costs.cfm

Thanks,
Richard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.