Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Think we can expect anymore Delta promos this year?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2003, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Think we can expect anymore Delta promos this year?

I am hoping to buy some more bonds before the credit card/miles opportunity disappears.

I have only had the SkyMiles card for a year but buying bonds during for double miles is great. For those of you with a longer history...is another promo this year likely?
Old Sep 16, 2003, 5:15 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum; Hyatt Platinum; UA 1K
My observation is they announce the next one right around the time the previous ones post. My suspicion is that AmEx in this one case is a astute and figures they can reduce card cancellations by getting folks to hold out for their bonus miles and then announce a promotion.

Given that they usually take about three months to post and the last promo ended July 15th, I would expect to hear something in the next month or so. Unless something has changed.
Old Sep 17, 2003, 7:22 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.delta.com/transferandearn
Old Sep 17, 2003, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Thanks...but that's not double miles or American Express promo tho.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.