Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Phone number usa 1-877-877-0987

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2003, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Centurion Phone number usa 1-877-877-0987

wow...now do not get in uproar over this post containing the Centurion phone number because it is not a secret since it seems to be published in this months Departures magazine adverstisement on several pages 125, 127 etc. 4

[This message has been edited by Centurion (edited 07-08-2003).]
Old Jul 8, 2003, 6:54 am

Location: SWUSA / AA PLAT, SPG PLAT, AMEX CENTURION, HHONORS Diamond
Centurion, assuming you have one as I do, when, if ever, do you think AMEX will ever get around to creating a password-enabled web site or a CENT sub-directory on their main www.americanexpress.com website for their US-based Centurion cardholders ? I know they have a German Centurion web site, and I know of at least one other international site (maybe French - can't recall).

It both beguiles me, yet meets my low expectations of AMEX, that in the very country they are based, they have not managed to create a web site for their US Cent cardholders now in the several years since the product has been offered. After all - why promote and advertise and publicize the benefits of the CENT card even to cardholders of it - heck, tney might actually try to utilize said benefits. Of course, we could all haul around the welcome packet booklet in our notebook bag I suppose like some Fodders manual when we travel. Geez. I make myself laugh.

Please excuse my sarcasm. I find I use AMEX's products more and more, yet their customer service and flexibility get worse, also day by day. What weird satire.

[This message has been edited by ILUVCITIBANK (edited 07-08-2003).]
Old Jul 8, 2003, 10:38 am
Original Poster

I agree that there should be a Centurion product web site..also they seem to be painfull slow in offering exclusive Fine Hotel and Resort (FHR) Centurion benifits.
Old Jul 8, 2003, 6:25 pm

I participated in one of their "panel" surveys last week which suggested that launch of a website would happen shortly. Yet after starting with that premise, they asked a lot of questions about what I would want to see in website features - which suggested to me that they have a ways to go! Of course I also participated in a survey over a year ago, which listed a host of possible benefits and solicited reactions, and now not one of them has been added - not even a free Costco membership, which was one of the choices.
Old Jul 11, 2003, 9:19 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
www.centurioncard.de for Germany

http://www.centurioncard.ch
for Swiss Cent card holders!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.