Wiki Posts
Search

Teach JPN Centurioncard

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2003, 7:57 pm
Original Poster

Teach JPN Centurioncard

Hell all

I am the platinumcard holder of Japanese issue.
Although the Centurioncard was published, if it carries out what, it is wonderful in the ability of invitation to be got.

Although it is the first writing what it should carry out in order to get invitation, please tell me your opinion.

Since English is not its favorite, how to use a word may be wrong.
Old Jan 30, 2003, 12:23 pm

Hello

I would call American Express in Japan. Find out what the criteria is to get the card or ask to be upgraded to the Centurion Card
Old Jan 30, 2003, 5:50 pm
Original Poster

Mr. SteveT

I would call American Express in Japan. Find out what the criteria is to get the card or ask to be upgraded to the Centurion Card[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you for a reply.
Do I telephone American Express of Japan and hear it?
Although the standard of the Centurion of issue of each country seems to be severe, I feel that a foreign country is differed from for the standard of the Centurion of Japanese issue.
The Centurion of Japanese issue is the touch which has sent invitation to the opinion leader first.
I want the Centurioncard.
If it carries out what, I will study in unfamiliar English whether it is acquirable here.
Since translation software is used, is an English word amusing?

thanks,
winter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.