Wiki Posts
Search

Asking for a different welcome bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2012, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA: EXP Hilton: Gold, SPG: Gold, Hyatt: Plat
Asking for a different welcome bonus

I applied for and was approved for the Delta Platinum amex (personal) card. The welcome bonus was for 25k miles (5k mqm) after first purchase plus an extra 10k (5k mqm) after spending 2k in the first 3 months.

Today, on delta.com I saw an offer for 25k miles after 1st purchase (5000mqm) plus an extra 15k (10k mqm) after spending $1000 in 3 months. The offer also included a $100 statement credit after buying a ticket on Delta. I applied and was approved for this card as a business account.

The second offer is much more appealing due to the lower spend requirement, statement credit, and extra 5k mqms and rdms. I haven't received or activated my personal card yet - is there any way I can get the newer offer for the card?

Thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2012, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Do you happen to still have the link or bonus code for that second offer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.