Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

AMEX Travel Website Asking For IBERIA Number but want to enter AA Number

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PltPro, AMEX Platinum

Hello folks, I am about to purchases some tickets from the AMEX travel site. It works out to be a great deal as I have lots of points that I want to use to reduce the price of the Biz tickets.

It's a IB flight but I am AA PLT and want to earn miles on AA, not IB. It's asking me for my IB Frequent Flyer number.

Anyone ever run into this issue? I just want to be able to earn on AA so I can requalify for PLT. Thanks everyone.
Old Jun 27, 2012, 6:33 pm
DVT

Programs: BA Bronze
If it's not letting you enter the AA number now, you should be able to get the AA number entered once the tickets are issued.

Otherwise, call Amex and ask?
Old Jun 27, 2012, 11:46 pm

Programs: All Around Nobody
Don't enter anything now, either do it online once you have the tickets or worst case, at check-in.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage PltPro, AMEX Platinum
Thank you guys

I was thinking of leaving it blank but it's always good to ask you folks here on the forums. I appreciate the replies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.