Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Targeted] Biz AmEx platinum w/ 100k sign up bonus w/ 10k spend by Jun 8

[Targeted] Biz AmEx platinum w/ 100k sign up bonus w/ 10k spend by Jun 8

Old Jan 31, 12, 10:33 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
Posts: 1,280
[Targeted] Biz AmEx platinum w/ 100k sign up bonus w/ 10k spend by Jun 8

I just got this offer in the mail. Might be targeted.

"To welcome you, we are pleased to offer a limited-time offer: 100,000 bonus points if you spend $10,000 on your card by June 8, 2012"

Has an RSVP code if you go to open.com/getplatinum. Or you can call 1-800-971-6736. Bonus ID is 7886.

My only problem is that I don't think there is any way I can spend $10k before Jun 8. If someone has a big purchase they'd let me make for them, I'll give you some points
ramalama8 is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 10:35 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Austin, Texas
Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Posts: 25,730
"
To apply, enter your ZIP Code where the mail was received and the 14-character RSVP Code located in your mail offer. Then, click the "Proceed to Application" button.

Zip Code
RSVP Code - - -
Your RSVP Code is 14 characters – one letter and 13 digits – located at the top left of the mail application."

Very targeted, unfortunately it appears.
TheBOSman is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 10:43 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 110
wow that is a GREAT deal. praying for that sometime soon, my mother spends that much in a month without help!
drsaith is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:23 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 238
I could definitenly make 10k happen by june... without trying too hard. hope it get that offer.
onefasteuro is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:33 am
  #5  
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 23
Great news! I hope someone is able to help you get you spend in!
Froog is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:38 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 767
Originally Posted by ramalama8 View Post
I just got this offer in the mail. Might be targeted.

"To welcome you, we are pleased to offer a limited-time offer: 100,000 bonus points if you spend $10,000 on your card by June 8, 2012"

Has an RSVP code if you go to open.com/getplatinum. Or you can call 1-800-971-6736. Bonus ID is 7886.

My only problem is that I don't think there is any way I can spend $10k before Jun 8. If someone has a big purchase they'd let me make for them, I'll give you some points
Amazon payments bro
leftpinky is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:54 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: DCA/IAD/BWI
Programs: UA 2P, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Plat, National EE, Avis PC
Posts: 314
Originally Posted by ramalama8 View Post
My only problem is that I don't think there is any way I can spend $10k before Jun 8. If someone has a big purchase they'd let me make for them, I'll give you some points
I'll let you buy me stuff - you don't even have to give me the points.
cwilson830 is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 9:16 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 33
I could spend 10k by June. If anyone has a promo code they'd like to send my way I'd appreciate it.
rmani is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 10:26 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Philadelphia/NY/CA
Programs: US Airways/SPG/Club Carlson (Gold)/United/Marriott Rewards Premier (Silver)/Priority Club Platinum
Posts: 331
Originally Posted by drsaith View Post
wow that is a GREAT deal. praying for that sometime soon, my mother spends that much in a month without help!
In that case would she like to adopt me? LOL
World-Wide is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:00 pm
  #10  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Programs: AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Avis Chairman
Posts: 1,280
Originally Posted by cwilson830 View Post
I'll let you buy me stuff - you don't even have to give me the points.
Ha!

I wonder if these offers are transferable?
ramalama8 is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:17 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC
Programs: SPG Plat, Emerald Exec., PC Plat, AA, CO, DL, UBS Charter Card, Palladium Card, Amex Plat
Posts: 1,694
Originally Posted by ramalama8 View Post
Ha!

I wonder if these offers are transferable?
I have found that the person targeted can call to apply and then right after, another can apply online using the RSVP code.
mlad1101 is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:21 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 767
Originally Posted by mlad1101 View Post
I have found that the person targeted can call to apply and then right after, another can apply online using the RSVP code.
Do they have to be in the same zip code?
leftpinky is offline  
Old Jan 31, 12, 11:48 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 721
wish i could get this offer
flyer31 is offline  
Old Feb 1, 12, 12:16 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Auburn, AL
Programs: DL
Posts: 361
We received this offer back in December through the mail.
zitozac is offline  
Old Feb 1, 12, 5:57 am
  #15  
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 305
Is the $450 annual fee waived for the first year?
kevinjrwagner is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread