Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

FREE night @ selected Waldorf & Conrad for Centurion - no minimum stay![Some markets]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FREE night @ selected Waldorf & Conrad for Centurion - no minimum stay![Some markets]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2011, 11:34 am
Original Poster

As a special thank you, we’ve partnered with Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels and Resorts to offer you a single complimentary night with no minimum stay at selected hotels in destinations such as Hong Kong, New York and Tokyo, including the magnificent London Syon Park, the new English country playground set in 200 acres, just seven miles from the city centre. As a Centurion member you are also eligible for Diamond status, the highest tier in the Hilton HHonors programme. You will also enjoy all your usual Fine Hotels & Resorts benefits at participating properties. Offer valid until 29 February 2012.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 3:20 am

Programs: Amex Centurion and others
Nice... Does the flyer states that the booking must be done through Cent concierge or simply showing the cent card is enough??? (which honestly I doubt but who knows?)
Old Sep 7, 2011, 4:55 am

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Nice. Is this UK only or did other Cents get this as well?
Old Sep 7, 2011, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Worth noting that the Hilton UK credit card now offers you almost the same thing (a free weekend night at any group property, no catches except the big resort properties like Maldives are excluded). The card is free and you only need to spend Ł750 to trigger the voucher!
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:26 am

Programs: Amex Centurion and others
Agree... but since we already have the Cent card, this a perk included in it, why carrying a Hilton credit card??? ..

However what we've got my mail here is a Mandarin Oriental chain-wide freenight for 1 night spent or 200 USD credit in the hotel plus a free upgrade.

Think it is a market difference as always with Cent.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:37 am
Original Poster

this offer is the same as last year's Park Hyatt offer, book via Centurion as usual......
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Raffles
Worth noting that the Hilton UK credit card now offers you almost the same thing (a free weekend night at any group property, no catches except the big resort properties like Maldives are excluded). The card is free and you only need to spend Ł750 to trigger the voucher!
OH and myself could both sign up the HH card, 3 free nights at WA, or Conrad would be nice..........^
Old Sep 7, 2011, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Expat_91
Agree... but since we already have the Cent card, this a perk included in it, why carrying a Hilton credit card??? ..
I mentioned it purely for anyone in the UK who might have been jealous of this deal! And to point out that its not exactly so special on this basis.
Old Sep 17, 2011, 6:02 am

UK Cent, free night voucher, Conrad / Waldorf Astoria

Started a new thread without realising this one was running.

Got the voucher this morning

Last edited by beergut; Sep 17, 2011 at 6:27 am
Old Oct 8, 2011, 10:00 pm

Programs: CENTURION, SPG-Gold, HH-Diamond, ANA-SFC, JAL-JGC, MX-Diamond, LHW Access, CLUB 5C, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ysb41
As a special thank you, we’ve partnered with Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels and Resorts to offer you a single complimentary night with no minimum stay at selected hotels in destinations such as Hong Kong, New York and Tokyo, including the magnificent London Syon Park, the new English country playground set in 200 acres, just seven miles from the city centre. As a Centurion member you are also eligible for Diamond status, the highest tier in the Hilton HHonors programme. You will also enjoy all your usual Fine Hotels & Resorts benefits at participating properties. Offer valid until 29 February 2012.
Hi all,

I had received it today! I'm Japanese Centurion member.
So nice certificate! Thank you AmEx!!
Offer valid until 29 Feb 2012 as well.

Thank you,
masahiro
Old Oct 10, 2011, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Is the Trianon Palace W-A in Versailles part of FHR? I don't think as a Diamond they provide free breakfast, but if this came as part of FHR that would be awesome.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 4:48 pm

This offer seems to also be available to Australian Centurion cardholders, but we tried to book and there seem to be so many blackout dates as to make it useless.

Does anyone have any more info on this offer and how to actually use it?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by ajca
This offer seems to also be available to Australian Centurion cardholders, but we tried to book and there seem to be so many blackout dates as to make it useless.

Does anyone have any more info on this offer and how to actually use it?
If anyone is interested....

We couldn't find any availability at the W/A New York, so we booked into the new Conrad Koh Samui instead. Shows up on the booking as "Centurion Wow Offer. One Night Complimentary".
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:13 am

Originally Posted by JohnRain
Nice. Is this UK only or did other Cents get this as well?
Got it a month or two months ago for Taiwan Centurion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.