Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2011, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card

I just applied today and was approved for the PRG using the link for 15k with $1k spend within 3 months. When should I call in to bump it up to 75k Points? What is the promo code? What is the phone number?

This is my lst AMEX charge card since 1990 which I cancelled a long time ago. Am I still qualify for the bump?
Old Jul 30, 2011, 5:30 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Emerald Exec., PC Plat, AA, CO, DL, UBS Charter Card, Palladium Card, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by metoo
I just applied today and was approved for the PRG using the link for 15k with $1k spend within 3 months. When should I call in to bump it up to 75k Points? What is the promo code? What is the phone number?

This is my lst AMEX charge card since 1990 which I cancelled a long time ago. Am I still qualify for the bump?
Have you tried the search feature? All your questions have been answered numerous times.
Old Jul 30, 2011, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

yes, typed in search but no phone number. on milesbuzz, i have seen 2 promo codes so i figure I ask here.

would it have been nice of you to just answer if you do know the answer to my questions...if not, then i can understand
Old Jul 30, 2011, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by metoo
yes, typed in search but no phone number. on milesbuzz, i have seen 2 promo codes so i figure I ask here.

would it have been nice of you to just answer if you do know the answer to my questions...if not, then i can understand
If you don't do the search yourself, others have to in order to post the response for you. It's just a question of who's lazier.

I'm too lazy, so I'll answer what I remember. The code is in one of the longer threads. I called multiple times, and Amex wouldn't give me the 75k. Writing a secure message, on the other hand, got the desired response.
Old Aug 1, 2011, 6:46 am
Original Poster

found the code. it is 5985 or 5894. read somewhere that today is the last day to apply to receive promo code to bump to 75k

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.