Search

MR - Golf clubs redemption process?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
MR - Golf clubs redemption process?

Hi all,

I'm looking into redeeming points for a new set of Callaway golf clubs. The MR catalog says that a certificate will be sent out with instructions on how to receive your "customized reward".

Does anyone have any insight into this process and how you actually go about getting the clubs in hand, length of processing time, etc?

Thanks,
Bryan
Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:23 am

Programs: PC Platinum, DL Gold, CO Gold, HH Gold, Starwood Gold
I used MR to purchase some calloway clubs a few years ago. Once the award was processed, I received a card from AMEX with a reward code and the phone number to a golf shop to call and order the clubs. I was able to tell them shaft type I desired and the process went very smoothly.

The award code from AMEX arrive in a few days. I recall it took about a week after I placed the order with the golf shop for the clubs to arrive.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
Fantastic. Thanks for the info.

Bryan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.