Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

HHonors AMEX:Additional HHonors Bonus Point for every dollar spent between 9/15-10/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HHonors AMEX:Additional HHonors Bonus Point for every dollar spent between 9/15-10/15

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2010, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP(.96MM), AMEX Platinum, United Premier Silver, Delta Gold, SPG Platinum 50, Hilton Gold VIP

To register for this promo:

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/...hiltonpromo123

Enroll to get 1 additional Hilton HHonors® Bonus Point for every eligible dollar you spend between August 15 - October 15, 2010.

You know how rewarding it can be to redeem HHonors points for free nights. Now you can reach your next free night sooner. Use your Card between August 15 - October 15, 2010, and get one extra bonus point for every eligible dollar you spend.*

To be eligible for this promotion, you must enroll using your 14-digit RSVP code from your mailing or if you are registered to manage your account online, your user ID and password.

NOTE: By clicking the "Enroll Now" button, I certify that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS

*Enrollment Required. This offer is good for solicited Cardmembers only. Cardmembers must enroll by October 15, 2010 in offer to get reward. Offer valid on solicited Cardmembers targeted Card (Hilton HHonors Card from American Express or Hilton HHonors Surpass® Card) only. Cardmembers will get 1 additional Hilton HHonors Bonus Point for each U.S. dollar of eligible spending on the Card in each month that the Cardmember makes eligible purchases during the promotion up to a maximum of 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for the entire campaign. Eligible spending includes purchases of goods or services, which purchases have not been returned or otherwise rescinded, and are not subject to a credit. Cardmembers will not receive Hilton HHonors Bonus Points for balances transferred from other accounts, purchases of American Express® Travelers Cheques or American Express® Gift Cheques, fees, Interest Charges, cash Advances and similar means of assessing your Card Account. To enroll in this special offer you can also call 1-800-794-1308 and enter the nine-digit code 181240001. Allow 8-12 weeks for HHonors Bonus Points to be credited to your account following the end of the promotion.
Hilton HHonors® points required for a free night range between 7,500 HHonors points for a Category 1 hotel and 50,000 HHonors points for a Category 7 hotel. For information on reward stays, visit: HiltonHHonors.com/hhonorsrewards

Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. For details visit HiltonHHonors.com

© 2010 Hilton Worldwide
© 2010 American Express Bank, FSB All rights reserved.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 10:44 am
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Its definitely targeted. None of my accounts qualifies.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 11:00 am

Programs: Airtran A+ Elite, SPG Preferred Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold, AGR
Not Eligible here either, i have a surpass card.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 4:58 pm

dont believe i was targeted as didnt receive an email or a mailer but i was able to enroll for this promo
Old Aug 2, 2010, 6:12 am

Programs: UA AA MR HH B6
not able to register
Old Aug 2, 2010, 7:15 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by fet
None of my accounts qualifies.
Curious why you have more than one HHonors credit card. What's the benefit?
Old Aug 2, 2010, 7:24 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Surpass card also. Unable to register.
Old Aug 3, 2010, 5:44 pm
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mia
Curious why you have more than one HHonors credit card. What's the benefit?
I meant my wife's and my daughter's Surpass cards which I manage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.