Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

FCO / Rome Fiumicino Int'l. Airport Contract & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2015, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Signed in members with 90 days / 90 posts can edit this Wikipost; wiki contents may be printed by using the (lower right wiki corner)

FCO / Rome Leonardo Da Vinci - Fiumicino International Airport
AA Contract and oneworld Lounges

Link to FCO airport information on aa.com.

Link to FCO airport web site

Link to oneworld website Lounge Access and Lounge Finder tool

ADR L'Anfore Lounge

Hours: Daily: 06:15-23:00*

Note: Operated by a third party. May be used only by eligible customers when travelling on: American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Royal Jordanian, SriLankan Airlines, US Airways

Amenities:
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Snacks and Drinks
  • TVs
  • Showers
  • Wheel chair access

British Airways Lounge

Hours: Daily: 06:15-20.30*

Amenities:
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Snacks and Drinks
  • TVs
  • Wheel chair access
  • Smoking room

Alitalia Borromini Lounge
Has been used on occasion by AA; listed here in case...

Location details: Terminal 3, beside Gate G11 (airside)

Hours: Daily: 06:00-24:00*

Amenities:
  • Complimentary WiFi
  • Snacks and Drinks
  • TVs
Note: Operated by a third party. May be used only by eligible customers when travelling on: Qatar Airways
* See lounge hours and updates and further information here via the oneworld lounge access tool online

HelloSky Services Lounge (fee based, departures or arrivals)

Location: Via Generale Felice Santini, 1023, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italia - juncture of covered walkways to Terminals 1 and 3, landside . Walkway to Leonardo Express train to Roma (Termini). See post #40 for map.

Hours: 7 am - 9 pm
Amenities:
  • WiFi (included in access fee)
  • Business center with internet access
  • Bar and buffet* (extra cost)
  • Concierge
  • Showers (€20 includes towels, amenities)
  • Air Room day rooms (from 55€)
  • Airport lounge*
  • Meeting rooms (from 100€)
  • Meet and greet service (fees upon request)
Access fees: *8€ HelloSky basic access, 20€ HelloSky Plus (includes food buffet, beverages - breakfast available)

Link to website

+39 0697150200; [email protected]

Photos at TripAdvisor, here
Older posts may be read at: ARCHIVE: FCO / Rome Fiumicino Airport Lounge master thread

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2009, 6:03 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

FCO / Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport Contract and oneworld Lounges
Old Apr 10, 2011, 4:03 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP (3MM), DL PM, BONVOY TITANIUM, HYATT GLOBALIST, HILTON DIAMOND, IHG DIAMOND AMB, et al

A slight improvement... AA is now using the Alitalia lounge opposite the Le Anfore at FCO. It's still in the basement but it's brighter, more spacious, and even has a shower.

I think it's a recent change as the signage still shows the AA logo for the Le Anfore lounge.

-FlyerBeek
Old May 4, 2011, 8:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, Global Entry
the Alitalia lounge has some little tea sandwiches that are pretty delicious. it was nice and quiet prior to the AA235 departure.
Old May 4, 2011, 3:27 pm

Programs: EXP,EX-CK 2.5mm, now lifetime Platinum, ex-UA1K, Marriott- Platinum, Hertz 5*
Yes, new lounge is much better.... only issue I had was that the free wi-fi didn't work the day I was there for any of us in our party.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 7:08 am

Programs: LY Top Platinum, AA Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Does anyone know the name of the particular Alitalia lounge that AA is now using, there are several at FCO . . . OR - can an eligible AA pax with an invite use any Alitalia lounge?
Old Sep 20, 2011, 1:50 am

Programs: EXP- finally
Originally Posted by LatusElAl
Does anyone know the name of the particular Alitalia lounge that AA is now using, there are several at FCO . . . OR - can an eligible AA pax with an invite use any Alitalia lounge?
AA using Alitalia lounge. Entry across from G11. Fairly decent. A nice prosecco available at 0930. Just pastries for food. Busy coffee service.Wifi requires a text message to your phone to activate, and from an iPad and galaxy tab 7 this didn't happen for me. 0.50 € if you gotta have it. BTW- 100 people in line for the business/fast track security scan. Y must be a nightmare.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 1:28 pm

Any update to this old thread? We'll be arriving FCO on BA/biz and have about 8 hours til an Air Dolomiti regional departure. Looks like the only alternative is paying the Hilton for a "day" room?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by JohnAx
Any update to this old thread? We'll be arriving FCO on BA/biz and have about 8 hours til an Air Dolomiti regional departure. Looks like the only alternative is paying the Hilton for a "day" room?
I just left Rome a couple days ago via AA, and they were still using the Alitalia lounge.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 4:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver
FCO lounge question

Long day from Praiano to Sorrento to Naples to Rome. Tried a few searches. GUess I am just TOO tired. Got my flight changed from FCO LHR JFK SFO......to FCO ORD SFO. Travelling in Biz. Which lounge in T5 please?
Old Sep 11, 2013, 5:03 pm

Programs: LT Plt, 4mm, *A GLD, burned out medical provider, executing our estate plan
Originally Posted by cat22
Long day from Praiano to Sorrento to Naples to Rome. Tried a few searches. GUess I am just TOO tired. Got my flight changed from FCO LHR JFK SFO......to FCO ORD SFO. Travelling in Biz. Which lounge in T5 please?
Out of luck in FCO for a decent lounge. That airport is worthless for a OW lounge experience and watch out for the ATMs that "don't work". ORD will take care of you. Good luck.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 5:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond, AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver
I love ORD lounges...nothing in FCO T5? More comfortable place to wait?
Old Sep 11, 2013, 5:37 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Merging into our existing FCO oneworld lounges thread. /Moderator
Old Sep 11, 2013, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT (2.9+ MM), HH GLD, Hyatt Diamond, SPG PLT
Originally Posted by cat22

Which T5 - FCO or ORD? Actually, either way - you're leaving out of T3.

T5 at FCO is a satellite terminal dedicated to TATL passengers, so you're looking for lounges in T3 - and (as noted) they are pretty poor. Its called "Le Anfore" and its located near gate G11.

When you arrive at ORD, you'll also arrive at T-5, but you'll have to change terminals, depart from T3 - where's there's an Admirals Club.

Last edited by bdemaria; Sep 11, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Old Sep 11, 2013, 6:59 pm

At FCO -
Originally Posted by boerne
. . . and watch out for the ATMs that "don't work".
This. Only time I ever had to dispute an ATM transaction was after using one of the free-standing ATMs at FCO. It printed out a receipt for my withdrawal, but didn't dispense any cash. My bank pretty quickly sided with my version of events.
Old May 2, 2014, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
Re-surfacing this thread.

Flying FCO-CLT in C on US out of T-5. According to the oneworld website, I use a contract lounge in T-3. Is this still accurate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.